Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

The Collapse of America

The Collapse of America

Old Feb 19th 2009, 5:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light
Default The Collapse of America

Well I take a mild interest in the ****ed up situation of the world right now. I continue seeing and reading ONLY negative commentary about the future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nJ7LM3iyNg

This guy predicted the Iranian revolution, the 1987 stock market crash and the collapse of the soviet union.

I laugh when our GM addresses us saying "we are holding recruitment for 2 or 3 months but hopefully the world will pick up after then".
Old Feb 19th 2009, 6:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Collapse of America

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld
Well I take a mild interest in the ****ed up situation of the world right now. I continue seeing and reading ONLY negative commentary about the future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nJ7LM3iyNg

This guy predicted the Iranian revolution, the 1987 stock market crash and the collapse of the soviet union.

I laugh when our GM addresses us saying "we are holding recruitment for 2 or 3 months but hopefully the world will pick up after then".
I predicted all of those as well.........

Fascinating interview, but what the hell is "Russia Today"? An anti-American propaganda channel?

Oh yes.................
Old Feb 19th 2009, 6:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

Is that you Elliot Gould?
Old Feb 23rd 2009, 1:15 pm
Forum Regular

Vladimir is a name known to allVladimir is a name known to allVladimir is a name known to allVladimir is a name known to allVladimir is a name known to allVladimir is a name known to allVladimir is a name known to allVladimir is a name known to allVladimir is a name known to allVladimir is a name known to allVladimir is a name known to all

If i don`t forget RT is russian immigrants channel.
So they just reilised where is better to live for russians - Russia or USA or other countries.
So actually you are even don`t no about "big game" so i don`t think you understand this.