Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Close Encounters of the Third Kind

Close Encounters of the Third Kind

Old Apr 14th 2009, 5:23 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Close Encounters of the Third Kind

I've recently watched it for the 1000th time.

So would you like to be abducted by some little martian fella ?

Im pretty sure there have been such cases....., and to be honest I find the existence of extra terrestrial life far more believable than the existence of God.

**Runs for tin hat and takes cover...
Old Apr 14th 2009, 5:35 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Close Encounters of the Third Kind

Originally Posted by BangleMan

Im pretty sure there have been such cases....., and to be honest I find the existence of extra terrestrial life far more believable than the existence of God.

not seen this in ages but it is a great movie, I am a total Dr Who fan though the Easter Special was disappointing to say the least Torchwood is my favourite, can't wait for the new series to start. Do I belive in ET life? nah not really but it's good entertainment
Old Apr 14th 2009, 5:37 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

I always thought that God was an extra terrestrial.
Old Apr 14th 2009, 5:39 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

What about XFiles?
Old Apr 14th 2009, 5:40 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

it would probably be the closest you get to having a proper date...
Old Apr 14th 2009, 5:41 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
not seen this in ages but it is a great movie, I am a total Dr Who fan though the Easter Special was disappointing to say the least Torchwood is my favourite, can't wait for the new series to start. Do I belive in ET life? nah not really but it's good entertainment
the big glockenspiel scene is great in that movie....bing, bong, bong, bing, ....

plus the part where Richard Dreyfuss is modelling that mountain thing....the first time I saw it, I thought he was modelling ......a doner kebab ....lol
Old Apr 14th 2009, 5:42 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by seraphnina
What about XFiles?
No, dont mention the X Files......too late, you have got me starting to think about Gillian Anderson, and now Im wedged under my desk for the next 15 mins.... bugger
Old Apr 14th 2009, 5:43 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by MataHari
it would probably be the closest you get to having a proper date...
You'd be suprised, ....I have been abducted on several occassions
Old Apr 14th 2009, 5:44 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

You'd be suprised, ....I have been abducted on several occassions
this explains alot
Old Apr 14th 2009, 5:54 am
Hammer for Life

this explains alot
and if i told you of the abuse i have suffered, you wouldnt believe me
Old Apr 14th 2009, 5:59 am
Concierge

and if i told you of the abuse i have suffered, you wouldnt believe me
did they take you as a sex God? probably ...
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:02 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

and then when they realised their mistake, the abuse began...
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:05 am
Hammer for Life

Yeah, I had to pleasure all these little martian birds.....strangely enough, they still tasted like fish
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:06 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by MataHari
and then when they realised their mistake, the abuse began...
Im idolised on the Planet Flobalob I'll have you know...
Old Apr 14th 2009, 6:08 am
hmmmm...nice

Im idolised on the Planet Flobalob I'll have you know...
I didn't believe you at first, but google as always is my friend...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.