cleaners

Old Feb 20th 2013, 5:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute
Default cleaners

Due to my working hours I have finally given in to the idea of getting a cleaner so my house will no longer look like a bomb has hit it. I just need someone to come in for 2 hours a week I guess, any recommendations on cleaning companies and specific cleaners that operate around Tecom.

How does it work? Do you have to be there or do you give them a key- is this safe?

Thanks all

KC
Old Feb 20th 2013, 8:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: cleaners

Originally Posted by kittycat1
Due to my working hours I have finally given in to the idea of getting a cleaner so my house will no longer look like a bomb has hit it. I just need someone to come in for 2 hours a week I guess, any recommendations on cleaning companies and specific cleaners that operate around Tecom.

How does it work? Do you have to be there or do you give them a key- is this safe?

Thanks all

KC
I use The White Glove cleaning agency they come in 2 hours a day 5 days a week. Maybe have them in 2 hours a day twie a week...then you can get your ironing done too :-)
They will send you a regular girl, I gave my cleaner a key. They are very good. Let me know if you want their number and I will PM you and give you a recommendation :-)
Old Feb 20th 2013, 8:36 pm
Account Closed

Ethos83 is an unknown quantity at this point

What happened to the maid who used to break in your shoes?

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
I use The White Glove cleaning agency they come in 2 hours a day 5 days a week. Maybe have them in 2 hours a day twie a week...then you can get your ironing done too :-)
They will send you a regular girl, I gave my cleaner a key. They are very good. Let me know if you want their number and I will PM you and give you a recommendation :-)
Old Feb 20th 2013, 8:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ethos83
What happened to the maid who used to break in your shoes?
I sacked her.... her feet grew too big..she stretched them too much
Old Feb 21st 2013, 4:21 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
KC.

Do this. I used them and they were great. WHen I pull my finger out I'll sort it so it's regular. It just involves key-cutting and being there to give it to someone.
Old Feb 21st 2013, 4:52 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

There are lots of live in maids in JVT and I've had a Sri Lankan one come to my place since I moved in. 4 hours a week on one day which is probably too much time but for only 100 dits and I get my ironing done I'm happy. Don't have her do washing as most people complain that the maids don't do it right or don't know how to work the machine.
She has some things she doesn't like, for example if my bed isn't made 'right' she will make it up. And she prefers shoes to be hidden in the wardrobe not on the shoe rack. I've found out the odd little places she likes to put clothes now so it's all good.
Old Feb 21st 2013, 5:01 am

Miss Anne Thrope is an unknown quantity at this point

I use Home Maids. A lot depends on the individual they send. You can keep asking to have her (it's always a her) replaced until you're happy. However, their minimum period is 4 hours and I'd be surprised if that's not similar with others (like Molly Maids etc.). Also, they may not have many people available at a time that suits you. My biggest gripe is with the lack of flexibility.. I'm sure Patsy's tip is better though.
Old Feb 21st 2013, 5:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mikewot
There are lots of live in maids in JVT and I've had a Sri Lankan one come to my place since I moved in. 4 hours a week on one day which is probably too much time but for only 100 dits and I get my ironing done I'm happy. Don't have her do washing as most people complain that the maids don't do it right or don't know how to work the machine.
She has some things she doesn't like, for example if my bed isn't made 'right' she will make it up. And she prefers shoes to be hidden in the wardrobe not on the shoe rack. I've found out the odd little places she likes to put clothes now so it's all good.
I'm sure you know darling that it is illegal to use other people's maids..50,000dhs fine for you and deportation and fine for the girl. A lot of security guys will shop a maid for a small reward...The agency that I use is very good and they will send the same girl. My girl does an amazing job in 2hours and I have a very big villa
Old Feb 21st 2013, 6:06 am
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I know but if they shopped everyone in JVT for doing that the place would be deserted :-) Oh and it takes about 2 hours just to do my ironing ;-)
Old Feb 21st 2013, 6:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Just get a live-in concubine.
Old Feb 21st 2013, 8:14 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

I need a window cleaning company, any suggestions?