Clannad Concert

Old Apr 29th 2008, 4:43 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Clannad Concert

As I may have mentioned elsewhere, the Irish rock/folk legends Clannad are breaking off their European tour to appear at the Irish Village on Friday 9th May...tickets cost Dhs125, which seems reasonable...
Old Apr 29th 2008, 4:50 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Clannad Concert

Originally Posted by lionheart
As I may have mentioned elsewhere, the Irish rock/folk legends Clannad are breaking off their European tour to appear at the Irish Village on Friday 9th May...tickets cost Dhs125, which seems reasonable...

good price
Old Apr 29th 2008, 4:59 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

suicidal music...
Old Apr 29th 2008, 5:02 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by MataHari
suicidal music...
Harrys Theme...Robin the Hooded Man...good stuff...and isnt Enya the vocalist's sister or was she the original star and went solo?
Old Apr 29th 2008, 5:03 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Harrys Theme...Robin the Hooded Man...good stuff...and isnt Enya the vocalist's sister or was she the original star and went solo?
there is nothing worse than Enya....that music makes me want to pee
Old Apr 29th 2008, 5:14 am
Account Closed

She is my wife's favourite...
Old Apr 29th 2008, 5:15 am
hmmmm...nice

lovely....
Old Apr 29th 2008, 5:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

So did you play Enya in the background while giving her a good seeing-to last night?

Or did you, as I suspect, have to fall back on the Gang Of 80 to satisfy her 36-hour requirement?
Old Apr 29th 2008, 5:23 am

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Dean
So did you play Enya in the background while giving her a good seeing-to last night?

Or did you, as I suspect, have to fall back on the Gang Of 80 to satisfy her 36-hour requirement?

All he has mentioned so far is that his 'backyard' feels invaded..... Wonder if the missus decided to get her own back after the 'effect' wore off........lol
Old Apr 29th 2008, 5:39 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

heh, it really is bad - but imagine it live, in the beer garden of the irish village, christ ona bike, I'd be running down the street screaming.
Old Apr 29th 2008, 5:42 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Spugsy
heh, it really is bad - but imagine it live, in the beer garden of the irish village, christ ona bike, I'd be running down the street screaming.
I've gone into a state of severe depression now...and that's without having been fcked by Lionheart
Old Apr 29th 2008, 6:17 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

I've gone into a state of severe depression now...and that's without having been fcked by Lionheart
oh christ, you're a bad girl sometimes....
Old Apr 29th 2008, 6:41 am