christian bale

Old Jul 20th 2009, 3:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute
Default christian bale

have just watched an interview with him, what a complete tosser. Where has that pathetic accent come from.

They are so egotistical these la la land people, its no wonder they end up addicted to prescription drugs and similar.
Old Jul 20th 2009, 3:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: christian bale

doesn't his weird accent come from uk/oz/us?

i still think he's kewl though even if he did loose it on that guy during filming
Old Jul 20th 2009, 3:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cham128

i still think he's kewl though even if he did loose it on that guy during filming
Trust me if you had of watched this interview, I had an urge to throw something at the TV. Def not kewl in any way. YUK YUK YUK

He is actually british and seems to have reinvented himself
Old Jul 20th 2009, 3:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Cham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to beholdCham128 is a splendid one to behold

well yeah, but he's welsh so that's one problem with the accent, then he's lived in portugal and the US as well so he's bound to have a screwed up accent...

post a link to the interview though I'm interested to see what he did this time lol
Old Jul 20th 2009, 3:48 pm

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

He's Brit born and bred but suddenly has become American within a few years of moving to Hollywood. He claims he does the accent so as not to confuse American audiences ("dude, Batman's speaks like a Brit wtf?") but I suspect it's because he's an idiot - there's plenty of British actors who don't see the need to act when not filming...

N.
Old Jul 20th 2009, 3:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

well yeah, but he's welsh so that's one problem with the accent, then he's lived in portugal and the US as well so he's bound to have a screwed up accent...

post a link to the interview though I'm interested to see what he did this time lol
Was on the TV.
Old Jul 20th 2009, 5:28 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley
have just watched an interview with him, what a complete tosser. Where has that pathetic accent come from.

They are so egotistical these la la land people, its no wonder they end up addicted to prescription drugs and similar.
Have you heard of the new expression "to bale out"? Have a look at the relevant YouTube videos... such a diva!
Old Jul 20th 2009, 6:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

Timmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to allTimmy Molloy - London Boy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Grace O Malley

Thought he was great in American Physco.., but I guess that was a long time ago