Choosing a car colour

Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:23 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Choosing a car colour

I think it depends on the car, some look good in some colours and vile in others. Take the Landcruisers - they suit white for some reason. I have got a Pajero, gold metallic - love it. DH has it is black and his always looks dirty even when it has been cleaned. Aston Martins in British Racing Green, very nice. Audi's - red. VW - silver. Depends on the car at the end of the day
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

My jeep is burnt orange, its looks really cool. there are only seven in this colour in uae
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:28 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SAMS
My jeep is burnt orange, its looks really cool. there are only seven in this colour in uae
Yes, the key is to choose a colour that is not over used. I have to wait 3 months for my new car cos I don't want a common colour.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:29 am
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
I think it depends on the car, some look good in some colours and vile in others. Take the Landcruisers - they suit white for some reason. I have got a Pajero, gold metallic - love it. DH has it is black and his always looks dirty even when it has been cleaned. Aston Martins in British Racing Green, very nice. Audi's - red. VW - silver. Depends on the car at the end of the day
MG's look good in that green as well. Seen an old MG at Spinneys a few days ago ... was fab.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:34 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
Yes, the key is to choose a colour that is not over used. I have to wait 3 months for my new car cos I don't want a common colour.
What if someone scratches it .....() will you be aboe to match the colour?
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:36 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Audi do a fantastic mother of pearl paint, changes colour all the time
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:36 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Scratches........ I hate them, some time you can't do any thing, you need to paint the whole area to match the colour, or live with it. In this country people do not take care of others people cars, specially in the malls while opening their door.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:37 am
Pog mo thoin

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
I have pink nail polish ... I can do retouches with that!
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:38 am
Pog mo thoin

Audi do a fantastic mother of pearl paint, changes colour all the time
Is that in the new TT? They have a new colour out called Daytona something ... very nice
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:38 am
Concierge

Is that in the new TT? They have a new colour out called Daytona something ... very nice
not sure but it is a fantastic colour, you can get it here cos I saw a A4 in the same paint job
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:40 am
Pog mo thoin

not sure but it is a fantastic colour, you can get it here cos I saw a A4 in the same paint job
Not sure if it is the same then ... the daytona one has a hint of silver/green to it .. hard to describe it
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:41 am
Concierge

Not sure if it is the same then ... the daytona one has a hint of silver/green to it .. hard to describe it
send me a link and I will tell you
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:42 am
Pog mo thoin

send me a link and I will tell you
I don't have a link! It is in the showroom. Will look later and see if it is online somewhere.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:44 am
Australian Citizen

Weirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond reputeWeirdstone has a reputation beyond repute

What colour is your car? What made you decide upon that colour?
My car is 'Champagne' it's neutral and doesn't show the dust.

My fav car was a dark blue mica sportscar - looked very classy (but I had to leave it in England )
Old Jun 19th 2007, 10:45 am
Pog mo thoin

Originally Posted by Weirdstone
My car is 'Champagne' it's neutral and doesn't show the dust.

My fav car was a dark blue mica sportscar - looked very classy (but I had to leave it in England )
Good choice!

Dark blue is nice ... hate light blues

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.