Celebrity Chef's

Old Apr 26th 2009, 4:46 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Celebrity Chef's

Ok so I am watching Hells Kitchen and that Marco Pierre white is a prick if you ask me, he is full of it, thinks he is a rocker whilst I think he is just a has been, the menu is awful!!

My favourites are Heston Blumenthal, Gordon Ramsey (yes swearing adulterous knob) but I like him. Nick Rhodes I find rather irritating. Jamie Oliver - love his food but his face makes me want to punch something
I love Rossi from Ready Steady Cook though ....

Who's your favourite
Old Apr 26th 2009, 5:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Morecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to beholdMorecambe Mindy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Celebrity Chef's

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
Ok so I am watching Hells Kitchen and that Marco Pierre white is a prick if you ask me, he is full of it, thinks he is a rocker whilst I think he is just a has been, the menu is awful!!

My favourites are Heston Blumenthal, Gordon Ramsey (yes swearing adulterous knob) but I like him. Nick Rhodes I find rather irritating. Jamie Oliver - love his food but his face makes me want to punch something

Who's your favourite
I love Ainsley and Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall (????) - can't remember if that's his name but you know the one.

Agree about Jamie's punchable face, also wasn't Nick Rhodes in Duran Duran, do you mean Gary Rhodes? He reminds me of that puss-filled violinist, eugghhh.
Old Apr 26th 2009, 5:27 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Morecambe Mindy
I love Ainsley and Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall (????) - can't remember if that's his name but you know the one.

Agree about Jamie's punchable face, also wasn't Nick Rhodes in Duran Duran, do you mean Gary Rhodes? He reminds me of that puss-filled violinist, eugghhh.

hadn't had my first coffee of the day!!! yes you are right
Old Apr 26th 2009, 5:37 am
Account Closed

Emerald_Eyes is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't stand Gordon Ramsey's TV personality, but I've heard he is lovely outside of the kitchen according to some friends who know him personally. His food is to die for and there is something very sexy about him - I know, but I just can't help it.

I really love Gary Rhodes' New British Classics book because all the recipes are done with things that you can buy easily or can replace with stuff in your fridge.

Giorgio Locatelli for his sublime italian food and fabulous restaurants. And he can occasionally come across as a bit yummy himself.

And Angela Hartnett - I love her restaurant at the Connaught and any woman who manages to work with Gordon Ramsey and actually become a name in a male dominated industry without sucking on her fingers and moaning like Nigella, deserves some recognition!

Hate that little oik Jaime, his restaurants are rubbish and he claims to be a cheeky chappy but I bet he's a sulky bugger if things don't go his way lol.
Old Apr 26th 2009, 5:37 am
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Blue Cat

Who's your favourite
you do know Ramsey is a thieving bast@rd.....

he actually stole allot of Marco's clientelle....

The two are former friends, having worked together in the late 1980s, when Ramsay joined the staff of White's London restaurant Harveys. In a 2007 article in the New Yorker, Ramsay admitted to stealing the reservation book from his own London restaurant, Aubergine, in the late '90s and blaming it on White -- to hurt White's reputation with investors. Ramsay suspected White was part of a conspiracy to thwart his career, he told the magazine. In 2000, according to White's book, Ramsay brought a film crew from one of his television shows to White's third wedding, secretly filming him and his bride in all their finery. White recently criticized Ramsay's television persona, saying there's "a very fine line between being a bully and being the protector" and suggested that his former protege was allowing his own legacy to unravel.
Old Apr 26th 2009, 5:45 am
Account Closed

Marco Pierre White is just a jealous, overweight hasbeen. Not sure if you've heard this saying before but don't believe everything you read in the papers... And if its true, chefing is a cut throat industry so boo hoo!
Old Apr 26th 2009, 5:47 am
BE Enthusiast

deemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nicedeemi786 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
Marco Pierre White is just a jealous, overweight hasbeen. Not sure if you've heard this saying before but don't believe everything you read in the papers... And if its true, chefing is a cut throat industry so boo hoo!
Well i read ramsey's autobiography and he actually admits he did it......

Whats his weight got to do with it? I want to eat good food not **** him.

I agree about jamie though, he's got that lisp and chubby cheeks you just want to slap....
Old Apr 26th 2009, 6:00 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by deemi786
Well i read ramsey's autobiography and he actually admits he did it......

Whats his weight got to do with it? I want to eat good food not **** him.

I agree about jamie though, he's got that lisp and chubby cheeks you just want to slap....

I guess the overweight reference was unncessary, but if you're a brand like these guys, then image is fairly important. But if I was a chef I would probably be huge because I love food lol

Yep - Jaime needs a good slap. I think his wife must be a saint.
Old Apr 26th 2009, 6:03 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Emerald_Eyes
I guess the overweight reference was unncessary, but if you're a brand like these guys, then image is fairly important. But if I was a chef I would probably be huge because I love food lol

Yep - Jaime needs a good slap. I think his wife must be a saint.
awww his wife looks really sweet!
Old Apr 26th 2009, 6:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Nic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond reputeNic1 has a reputation beyond repute

But he does some scrummy food and his books have great pics and are printed on paper that you want to touch . . . Well I do anyway.

N
Old Apr 26th 2009, 6:34 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

not really one for the cult of celebrity but in terms of chefs on tv, its gotta be Heston and feran adria for being clinically insane geniuses
hugh fernly whatahippy and mike robinson for their belief in real food, foraging and bartering
nick nairn for his use of scottish ingredients
locatelli as i find his recipies ace
the guy from the rock pool again his recipies are ace

jamie oliver and ainsely harriot I cant wait to meet in a dark alley when i can get away with jumping on their heads
Old Apr 26th 2009, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by shiva
not really one for the cult of celebrity but in terms of chefs on tv, its gotta be Heston and feran adria for being clinically insane geniuses
hugh fernly whatahippy and mike robinson for their belief in real food, foraging and bartering

jamie oliver and ainsely harriot I cant wait to meet in a dark alley when i can get away with jumping on their heads
oh god ainseley!!

ohhh he must be the second worst presenter of all time after dale winton....
Old Apr 26th 2009, 7:48 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Gotta be the Hairy Bikers, those guys are brilliant and not just because they ride bikes, but that does help.
Old Apr 26th 2009, 8:00 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by shiva

Nick Nairn!! how could I forget him, yes I agree his use of Scottish ingredients is superb.

Originally Posted by Roadking
Gotta be the Hairy Bikers, those guys are brilliant and not just because they ride bikes, but that does help.
love em!! can't seem to get their cook books though
Old Apr 26th 2009, 8:04 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

My favourite will always be Nigella Lawson. She has such a soothing voice, seductive eyes and curvacious body. Not been watching the Hells Kitchen programme but thoroughly enjoyed the latest episide of Survivors. Great to see everone gang up on the coach's buddy and spare the babe. Hoping he goes home next week, the arrogant twat.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.