Bulimia

Old Apr 21st 2008, 7:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bulimia

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
what..with his clothes on?!!
Yeah, thing so......... are we on about the same DD??
Old Apr 21st 2008, 7:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris79
the serial shagger....ugly one too.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

You have to hand it to him though, he made a lot of money and shagged a lot of women on the strength of a crappy Cliff Richard impersonation.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 7:28 am
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by benzonar
You have to hand it to him though, he made a lot of money and shagged a lot of women on the strength of a crappy Cliff Richard impersonation.
Yeah true! Lucky b@stard!!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 7:31 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah true! Lucky b@stard!!
eeeuw!...he is an ugly fleshmonger!!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 7:39 am
BE Forum Addict

eeeuw!...he is an ugly fleshmonger!!
He maybe is but some of the women he has been with have been fit
Old Apr 21st 2008, 7:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

He maybe is but some of the women he has been with have been fit
Maybe they were all just curious as too what it is like having the clap!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 7:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Maybe they were all just curious as too what it is like having the clap!
Yuck! Maybe! Thanks god, I've never had it Always a careful boy, I was in the scouts - Be Prepared
Old Apr 21st 2008, 7:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Yuck! Maybe! Thanks god, I've never had it Always a careful boy, I was in the scouts - Be Prepared
And I was a Brownie.It wasnt just a piece of string and 10p for a phone call in our belt purses!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 7:48 am
BE Forum Addict

And I was a Brownie.It wasnt just a piece of string and 10p for a phone call in our belt purses!
Damn! I knew I should have joined Brownies instead of Scouts!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 7:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Damn! I knew I should have joined Brownies instead of Scouts!
Have you got the legs to carry off a dress then??!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 7:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Have you got the legs to carry off a dress then??!
35 inches of them! (well thats my pant size)
Bit hairy though and white at the top where my shorts have been!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 7:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
its a bloody good salary for someone who was a steward on a cruise ship!

he's had a very cushy life having his expenses paid by trade Union members and then the taxpayers!

I hear you. However, taking the topic waaaaayyyyyy off topic ...... most people get paid what they feel that they are worth and what the market will pay for them.

People who complain about what others are paid are usually jealous, but not in a position to do anything about it.

When looking at government/cabinet positions, one should be comparing the role to that of someone in a huge Fortune 100 company or such like.

I suspect that 600-600K a year is too much.

I am sure that 130K is too little. Not compared to the people with whom I have worked who received bonuses of these amounts yet had hardly any responsibility.

ie - WRT governmental roles, the world has gone mad. Why should we "value" a company director more than the people who are ultimately responsible for running our country.

Of course, someone like Blair is having the best of both worlds, but I suspect few others will do similar to him on such a huge scale (WRT his speaking engagements at such high prices). On the other hand, these huge figures are probably in the short term and make up for the difference in income he would have earned had he not been in government. I'd be quite keen to understand his tax affairs though....brings me on to Bono...dont get me started LOL.
Old Apr 21st 2008, 8:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
I hear you. However, taking the topic waaaaayyyyyy off topic ...... most people get paid what they feel that they are worth and what the market will pay for them.

People who complain about what others are paid are usually jealous, but not in a position to do anything about it.

When looking at government/cabinet positions, one should be comparing the role to that of someone in a huge Fortune 100 company or such like.

I suspect that 600-600K a year is too much.

I am sure that 130K is too little. Not compared to the people with whom I have worked who received bonuses of these amounts yet had hardly any responsibility.

ie - WRT governmental roles, the world has gone mad. Why should we "value" a company director more than the people who are ultimately responsible for running our country.

Of course, someone like Blair is having the best of both worlds, but I suspect few others will do similar to him on such a huge scale (WRT his speaking engagements at such high prices). On the other hand, these huge figures are probably in the short term and make up for the difference in income he would have earned had he not been in government. I'd be quite keen to understand his tax affairs though....brings me on to Bono...dont get me started LOL.

well he also had free use of an apartment in Marble arch and a country house.
add that to his salary and it doesnt look so bad after all!
Old Apr 21st 2008, 8:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
well he also had free use of an apartment in Marble arch and a country house.
add that to his salary and it doesnt look so bad after all!
O yeah. Forgot about that!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.