Brexit Negotiations

Old Sep 6th 2017, 8:24 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141
Default Re: Brexit Negotiations

Originally Posted by littlejimmy
teapots in the shape of Big Ben...
I'd buy that.

Big Ben Teapot
Old Sep 6th 2017, 8:26 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Jam, biscuits and teapots in the shape of Big Ben...
We will also coax them into war and sell them weapons. I'd be grateful for some decent beef though in return.
Old Sep 6th 2017, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

Arnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to beholdArnold S is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope
For what? What exactly is the UK going to be able to sell in huge additional quantities into any of those markets? In return for basically destroying British agriculture...
I doubt anyone in power is actually arsed about exporting goods or British industry and instead will allow the UK to become a massive corporate tax haven, while getting Johnny Foreigner to run the infrastructure.
Old Sep 6th 2017, 9:09 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
I'd buy that.

Big Ben Teapot
Does the bell work on that one?
Old Sep 6th 2017, 10:09 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Does the bell work on that one?
Depends how hard you hit her?
Old Sep 6th 2017, 11:57 am
I still dont believe it..

uk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond repute

On the news this morning Jean Claude Yunker's chief advisor has labelled brexit as stupid amid rising frustration in the eu camp that britain isnt going to cave in to financial demands, as a realist he realizes that it's going to happen anyway but says that the door will always be open if the british people see sense...

Just tell me again, who is paying for this chasm in eu budgets in they cant get the uk to?
Old Sep 6th 2017, 11:59 am

uk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond reputeuk_grenada has a reputation beyond repute

In related news, BAE is scaling back its french and dutch operations providing avionics to airbus etc etc in favour of wales oh and cumbria [submarines i think.]
Old Sep 6th 2017, 12:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

I would love to have a crystal ball, and see how many other countries decide to leave after the UK does, if they see that we do ok I personally think there will be others that turn round and say enough is enough, we want our countries back!!
Old Sep 6th 2017, 12:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dubaiexile
I would love to have a crystal ball, and see how many other countries decide to leave after the UK does, if they see that we do ok I personally think there will be others that turn round and say enough is enough, we want our countries back!!
I'd guess that the court judgment against the eastern Europeans today isn't helpful for their long-term sustainability in the EU.
Old Sep 6th 2017, 1:12 pm

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I'd guess that the court judgment against the eastern Europeans today isn't helpful for their long-term sustainability in the EU.
Is this the one about unelected dictatorships in the eu, and the eu commission being the only one allowed?
Old Sep 6th 2017, 1:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by uk_grenada
Is this the one about unelected dictatorships in the eu, and the eu commission being the only one allowed?
No. Quotas of people.
Old Sep 6th 2017, 1:43 pm
Account Closed

unelected dictatorships
I assume you're an adult, which is why I laughed out loud at this.
Old Sep 6th 2017, 1:59 pm
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dubaiexile
And yet in all the post-Brexit elections in EU countries the pro-EU parties have out-performed expectations and their previous votes. Pro-EU sentiment has gone up across most of the EU in polls taken since Brexit. From all the conversations I'm having, most Europeans can't believe the mess that the UK has got itself into. However frustrated they might have been by aspects of EU f@@k-wittery, they are not about to follow this shambolic jalopy over the cliff.

If the UK somehow prospers after Brexit then of course that sentiment might change. But we are still waiting for any specific scenario about how that could happen. Maybe everyone will feel high or something after eating all that chlorinated chicken?
Old Sep 6th 2017, 2:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope
Maybe everyone will feel high or something after eating all that chlorinated chicken?
Or maybe the UK won't allow imports of chlorinated chicken in from the US (as they stopped our beef), but if the EU wants to allow it the UK currently has no say, we have to allow the EU to poison us.
Old Sep 7th 2017, 4:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.