Brazil! :-)

Old Apr 19th 2017, 10:45 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute
Default Brazil! :-)

so folks, my initial holiday started off with NZ, then went to Bali, then to Hawaii, then to Costa Rica, then to Fiji - all of which had to be canned for one reason or another
NZ - wrong of time to travel too (Jul/Aug)
Bail - you all put me off
Hawaii - too frigging far and fairly expensive
Costa Rica - too many stopovers using American carriers
Fiji - you all put me off
I am pleased to announce i am Inshallaah going to BRAZIL Emirates flies direct to and from Rio so that's awesome.
I have found an awesome 11 days/10 nights activity/tour package deal which includes Rio, Foz Do Iguassu (the falls on both the Brazilian and Argentina side) and the Amazon Rainforest.
The travel agent that i been dealing with is based in South America (South America Tours | 4* & 5* Custom Travel to South America) and they been contacting me via email and phone calls to fine tune my holiday.
My only concern is how do i find out if this travel agent is genuine and reputable before i depart with my moola?
Old Apr 19th 2017, 11:18 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brazil! :-)

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/southamerica.travel
Old Apr 19th 2017, 11:24 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

oh wow DXB, you are a star!! thank you SO much
Old Apr 19th 2017, 11:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mission
I have found an awesome 11 days/10 nights activity/tour package deal which includes Rio, Foz Do Iguassu (the falls on both the Brazilian and Argentina side)
Foz Do Iguassu is incredible. I thought it was more spectacular to look at than Niagra. Since you want your activities, make sure you do the white water rafting from the bottom of the falls, great fun. It's worth crossing the border into Argentina to go to the "devils throat", the main fall that goes over. The noise is incredible.

I got some great photos from a helicopter of the falls, 11 years ago now mind, how time flies.

It's a pretty cheap place to visit with the exchange rate right now. I'm back there in September for a couple of weeks.

Enjoy!
Old Apr 19th 2017, 11:37 am
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mission
so folks, my initial holiday started off with NZ, then went to Bali, then to Hawaii, then to Costa Rica, then to Fiji - all of which had to be canned for one reason or another
NZ - wrong of time to travel too (Jul/Aug)
Bail - you all put me off
Hawaii - too frigging far and fairly expensive
Costa Rica - too many stopovers using American carriers
Fiji - you all put me off
I am pleased to announce i am Inshallaah going to BRAZIL Emirates flies direct to and from Rio so that's awesome.
I have found an awesome 11 days/10 nights activity/tour package deal which includes Rio, Foz Do Iguassu (the falls on both the Brazilian and Argentina side) and the Amazon Rainforest.
The travel agent that i been dealing with is based in South America (South America Tours | 4* & 5* Custom Travel to South America) and they been contacting me via email and phone calls to fine tune my holiday.
My only concern is how do i find out if this travel agent is genuine and reputable before i depart with my moola?
Well done you - why were you being so coy about it? I loooooved Brazil and that was just a boring extended work trip; I didn't get to go to any of those fun places you will see. And beware Brazilian men - they are shameless and so many are good-looking enough to get away with it...
Old Apr 19th 2017, 12:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Brains1983
Foz Do Iguassu is incredible. I thought it was more spectacular to look at than Niagra. Since you want your activities, make sure you do the white water rafting from the bottom of the falls, great fun. It's worth crossing the border into Argentina to go to the "devils throat", the main fall that goes over. The noise is incredible.

I got some great photos from a helicopter of the falls, 11 years ago now mind, how time flies.

It's a pretty cheap place to visit with the exchange rate right now. I'm back there in September for a couple of weeks.

Enjoy!
Thanks BRAIN I am well excited now Although the trip isn't till Aug
Old Apr 19th 2017, 12:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope
Well done you - why were you being so coy about it? I loooooved Brazil and that was just a boring extended work trip; I didn't get to go to any of those fun places you will see. And beware Brazilian men - they are shameless and so many are good-looking enough to get away with it...
Wasn't being coy habibi....i just didn't want to mention anything until i knew i had in the bag
I say bring on the shexy brazilian dudes (will need to get into shape lol)
Old Apr 19th 2017, 1:28 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

As the tours etc aren't booked yet by the sounds of it, I'm offering 7/4 that this trip doesn't go ahead.
Old Apr 19th 2017, 5:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
As the tours etc aren't booked yet by the sounds of it, I'm offering 7/4 that this trip doesn't go ahead.
Stick me down for 100 dibs Scamp. Generous odds!
Old Apr 20th 2017, 12:23 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

You're a lovable ratbag Scamp.

Thank goodness for that Mission. I was beginning to think you'd stay home looking at your tootsies.
Old Apr 20th 2017, 6:24 am
Forum Regular

Charl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond reputeCharl01 has a reputation beyond repute

I also want some of this action.....150Dibs for me please
Old Apr 20th 2017, 6:46 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by BEVS
You're a lovable ratbag Scamp.

Thank goodness for that Mission. I was beginning to think you'd stay home looking at your tootsies.
Lovable? I'm sure many on here would argue. But Mummy says I'm cool.

Originally Posted by Brains1983
Stick me down for 100 dibs Scamp. Generous odds!
Originally Posted by Charl01
I also want some of this action.....150Dibs for me please
Terms and Conditions apply.
Old Apr 20th 2017, 8:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

I always bet contrarian and so will back Mission to book Brazil.

I'm not stupid though, so 10dh please.
Old Apr 20th 2017, 8:53 am
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

Come on Princess, I'm backing you to prove them all wrong....
Old Apr 20th 2017, 9:06 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I always bet contrarian and so will back Mission to book Brazil.

I'm not stupid though, so 10dh please.
Odds on her going are awful to be honest, because it looks quite likely.

We're at 1/6

Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope
Come on Princess, I'm backing you to prove them all wrong....
Terms and conditions apply.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.