Bowling Anyone?

Old Jul 17th 2009, 5:06 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bowling Anyone?

With a new 10 pin Bowling Centre recently opened at Dubai Festival City and with very little to do other than shopping, eating and sleeping in this heat and humidity, has anyone been?
Old Jul 17th 2009, 5:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bowling Anyone?

Originally Posted by Shadya
With a new 10 pin Bowling Centre recently opened at Dubai Festival City and with very little to do other than shopping, eating and sleeping in this heat and humidity, has anyone been?
Recently? It's been there for a while! You mean the one which has lots of computers and some playstation boots (for singstar/buzz/guitarhero) when you enter on the right, and then two parts of bowling lanes seperated by some pooltables?

Been a couple of times, its better compared to the one next to Century Mall, quit nice. I remember one time I was there and there was this local really showing off, although he was throwing alot of strikes he did it in such a ridiculous way everybody was laughing at him. Then at one point he overdid it and went face down on the lane
Old Jul 17th 2009, 6:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

if it's the one at top level on right - it's absolutely sh.it

Full of **** with nothing better to do and the music is at a ridiculous volume.

If i have to listen to music that loud I want a bottle of water and an E thanks....not a fricking bolwling ball and a bunch of screaming kids around me.

it's a circus in there.

I'm no bowling fan and even if I was I wouldn't bowl there.

Last edited by Jeeper; Jul 17th 2009 at 6:38 pm.
Old Jul 17th 2009, 6:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

went to festival city bowling on a week night a few weeks ago, it was quiet and very civilised.

Jeeper probably went either on the weekend or was just unfortunate to get a bad night.
Or maybe it was me that was fortunate with the quiet night.
Old Jul 17th 2009, 6:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Euc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond reputeEuc- has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by admon
went to festival city bowling on a week night a few weeks ago, it was quiet and very civilised.

Jeeper probably went either on the weekend or was just unfortunate to get a bad night.
Or maybe it was me that was fortunate with the quiet night.
I think Jeeper went there at the wrong time, been a couple of times, never really busy or something..
Old Jul 17th 2009, 6:31 pm
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Euc-
I think Jeeper went there at the wrong time, been a couple of times, never really busy or something..
Maybe jeeper is the loud ****er and everyone else was complaining about him dancing to house, popping E's and sloshing water evrywhere...
Old Jul 17th 2009, 6:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
Maybe jeeper is the loud ****er and everyone else was complaining about him dancing to house, popping E's and sloshing water evrywhere...

Missus and I went and played a game of pool while waiting to see a movie at the cinema....was a good couple of months ago....and yeah - was a weekend.