Blast From The Past

Old Aug 27th 2007, 5:53 pm
Forum Regular

Miss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to all
Default Re: Blast From The Past

Originally Posted by beebee
I think Cherry was the dark haired dancer in Pans People
Right, now you are teasing....what is Pans people??
Old Aug 27th 2007, 5:54 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Miss DD
Right, now you are teasing....what is Pans people??
you are british.. yeah?
Old Aug 27th 2007, 5:55 pm
Forum Regular

Miss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to all

you are british.. yeah?
Well, as long as the North counts as British, I am for sure!!!
Old Aug 27th 2007, 5:56 pm

Well, as long as the North counts as British, I am for sure!!!
even my daughter knows who Pans people are!!
Old Aug 27th 2007, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

even my daughter knows who Pans people are!!
And?? I'm really sorry, I have no idea who they are. Do enlighten me please, I'm intreagued now, BB.
Old Aug 27th 2007, 6:05 pm

And?? I'm really sorry, I have no idea who they are. Do enlighten me please, I'm intreagued now, BB.
Go to the first post on this thread.. Pans People were the dancers on TOTP
Old Aug 27th 2007, 6:16 pm
Forum Regular

Go to the first post on this thread.. Pans People were the dancers on TOTP
Dohhhh......lmao, I'm so sorry, a blonde who has been drinking is too dangerous to be posting!!! I now am fully enlightened, thank you BB!!!
Old Aug 27th 2007, 6:22 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Dohhhh......lmao, I'm so sorry, a blonde who has been drinking is too dangerous to be posting!!! I now am fully enlightened, thank you BB!!!
You blonde???
Old Aug 27th 2007, 6:22 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Confucius
You blonde???
Mais oui. What did you expect??
Old Aug 27th 2007, 6:24 pm

He's yours then...
Old Aug 27th 2007, 6:24 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Good...Big tiits included??? I mean boozooms???
Old Aug 27th 2007, 6:25 pm
Forum Regular

Good...Big tiits included??? I mean boozooms???
Oh of course. You likee??
Old Aug 27th 2007, 6:27 pm

He's yours then...
shall we leave this thread.. oh yeah i think so...
Old Aug 27th 2007, 6:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh of course. You likee??
Shiver me timbers...
Old Aug 27th 2007, 6:37 pm
Forum Regular

Shiver me timbers...
hahaaaaaaa, well given what I have just found out, me likee too!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.