Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

"Best and Worst Careers 2013"

"Best and Worst Careers 2013"

Old Nov 26th 2013, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

winter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to all
Default Re: "Best and Worst Careers 2013"

Mine isn't in the top 200
Old Nov 26th 2013, 1:00 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by winter
Slut.
Old Nov 26th 2013, 1:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmmm, I've been a 26 but am trained and now working as a 30....

surely this is made up tho... a dietician at 16....."Dust anybody, DUST"
Old Nov 26th 2013, 1:23 pm
Forum Regular

winter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Slut.
Funny, not, high school teacher
Old Nov 26th 2013, 1:45 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Funny, not, high school teacher
Nor's mine...so let rip
Old Nov 26th 2013, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

Nor's mine...so let rip
So we are in crap professions together then
Old Nov 26th 2013, 2:30 pm
Hit 16's

So we are in crap professions together then
No, can't say that about mine: I trained as a QS (which is crap), but have moved on to commercial management (via a few other things), and--touch wood--its pretty good on balance, although it does change from job to job. Currently:
Physical: 10/10 (or 0/10 if you view some physical activity as good, sat on my arse in the office for 14 hours a day, 6 days a week, with a 20-minute drive morning and night)
Environment: 2/10 (it's a building site...the coffee's good, though)
Stress: 2/10 (but last job was 8/10, not because of the job but because of the management)
Pay: 10/10
Employability: 9/10

But I'm a whore, basically...
Old Nov 26th 2013, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

No, can't say that about mine: I trained as a QS (which is crap), but have moved on to commercial management (via a few other things), and--touch wood--its pretty good on balance, although it does change from job to job. Currently:
Physical: 10/10 (or 0/10 if you view some physical activity as good, sat on my arse in the office for 14 hours a day, 6 days a week, with a 20-minute drive morning and night)
Environment: 2/10 (it's a building site...the coffee's good, though)
Stress: 2/10 (but last job was 8/10, not because of the job but because of the management)
Pay: 10/10
Employability: 9/10

But I'm a whore, basically...
I love my job, even tho it pays rubbish, hey ho
Old Nov 27th 2013, 1:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

182! That makes my job sound a bit sucky but I think I've lovey job most of the time, the criteria doesn't really lend itself to creative roles though as I think creatives value different things to non creatives.
Old Nov 27th 2013, 2:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow my job is lower than a maid and just above a butcher and a dishwasher- I'm wondering if they actually spoke to any fashion designers at all!