Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Banning the burkini in France

Banning the burkini in France

Old Aug 26th 2016, 11:55 am
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all
Default Re: Banning the burkini in France

Originally Posted by Scamp
So you like the look of dicks? Do you look at a lot of men's willies? Do you look at peoples tallywhackers from all different places, religions, ethnicities or have a favourite? What do you think of old men appendages? Better or worse than the younger kind? Do you spend a lot of time thinking about schlongs and dongs?

Do you dream about cocks?
Gosh, amazing how many words for that male bit you do memorize!!!. I wonder how many words you memorize for the word ‘brain’…. Oh, the obsession!!”. Mate, you obviously are a repressed person, which actually makes me rather surprised. I mean, if you were from Iran, I would have understood the reason for your repression, but being from the land of Alton John, I just don’t get it!!!
Old Aug 26th 2016, 12:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

redShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to allredShark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
There is also the issue of hygiene. You don't want people exposing everything in public because I sure as **** all don't want their private parts to touch me or touch inanimate objects that I might later touch.

Clothing also protects people from heat or cold and dangerous animals or chemicals.
It is not a problem at all, dear. If you landed in a city of nudes , all you got to do to stay hygienic is wear a tee-shirt, printed upon this message, ‘ keep your pudenda away please’, and in that way, no one will brush against you.
Old Aug 26th 2016, 2:26 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by redShark
Gosh, amazing how many words for that male bit you do memorize!!!. I wonder how many words you memorize for the word ‘brain’…. Oh, the obsession!!”. Mate, you obviously are a repressed person, which actually makes me rather surprised. I mean, if you were from Iran, I would have understood the reason for your repression, but being from the land of Alton John, I just don’t get it!!!
We're all pretty sure you don't get it.
Old Aug 26th 2016, 2:31 pm
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

And it's just been lifted (the ban, Minnow, not some guy's towel in the changing room, so don't get all excited).

Pleased that they've come to their senses.
Old Aug 26th 2016, 5:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Your ignorance knows no bounds. Have you been to a men's changing room in a Muslim country? You're not allowed to undress fully in one -- you have to do that in the privacy of a private shower or a toilet cubicle. A good friend of mine while changing after playing squash, inadvertently half pulled down his underpants in the public area: a Muslim who was also getting changed was exposed to the disgraceful display of my friends buttocks. Complaints were made, the Filipino attendant (who was, naturally, sited just outside the changing room) was fired, and it almost got to the point of a Porky's-style buttock parade to find the offender.

Your repression on the one hand, and your schoolboy-ish attempt at lewd jokes on the other, are entirely in keeping with your myopia and perverted sense of morality.

Let me tell you a story about the other end of the stick.
In my first visit to a swimming pool when I first came to the UK, I was shocked when I walked into the shower room. There were blokes standing in the nude and showering. But what really made me god smacked was when I saw a guy among them with his two small kids next to him, all completely nude. from a Muslim's viewpoint , how you can expose kids to see adults private parts, let alone, their own parent’s private parts, is just incomprehensible. but I suppose this stems from the cultural differences between Islam and the West.

I know many would say, we are now living in a modern world and things have changed. Well, if that is the case, then may I have this proposal to make to the Oxford university. In their next addition of the Oxford dictionary, I propose they replace the phrase ‘private parts’ with something else, because evidently, those parts are no longer private. May be they should be called the Tickly-Winkly parts, or the ticklish part … or, whatever ..I don’t know!!!

Just out of curiosity, do you shower in full view of your household?
Old Aug 26th 2016, 5:23 pm
Hit 16's

Floodgates open
Old Aug 26th 2016, 6:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

redShark could leave the West and go and live in a Muslim land ? Why live at continuous risk of being defiled by the sight of things that might shock him ?
Old Aug 26th 2016, 8:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

It is not a problem at all, dear. If you landed in a city of nudes , all you got to do to stay hygienic is wear a tee-shirt, printed upon this message, ‘ keep your pudenda away please’, and in that way, no one will brush against you.
You must be living in some make believe world where it is possible to not ever brush up against someone. You realize when you get on the Tube , a Bus, waiting in a queue , get onboard a plane, hang out at a bar or club, visit the movie theatre - there is ample opportunity to brush up against people. You realize people touch and sit on inanimate objects that other people will then touch or sit on.
Old Aug 27th 2016, 12:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Let me tell you a story about the other end of the stick.
In my first visit to a swimming pool when I first came to the UK, I was shocked when I walked into the shower room. There were blokes standing in the nude and showering. But what really made me god smacked was when I saw a guy among them with his two small kids next to him, all completely nude. from a Muslim's viewpoint , how you can expose kids to see adults private parts, let alone, their own parent’s private parts, is just incomprehensible. but I suppose this stems from the cultural differences between Islam and the West.
Is this why your brothers keep raping the German boys in the swimming baths?
Old Aug 29th 2016, 1:17 pm
"The Seeker"

Leannmean is an unknown quantity at this point

damn , that redShark guy is really something ,isn't he
Old Aug 29th 2016, 1:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

I do not like the burka, the burkini or the bikini,. I do not like tattoos or men with earrings. But I do not think it is my business to tell other people what to wear, how to dress etc.
Old Aug 29th 2016, 2:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
I do not like the burka, the burkini or the bikini,. I do not like tattoos or men with earrings. But I do not think it is my business to tell other people what to wear, how to dress etc.
If your wife and kids had been killed in Nice due to the Muslim Terrorist, would you not be somewhat pissed off that "they" are, in effect, flaunting their religion in front of you?

I would be.

And it's not just that, if people have to take their motorbike helmets off to go into places, why shouldn't women with their faces covered, or white areseholes wearing hoodies and scarves over their faces. It's just not on, and it's the thin edge of the wedge that will lead to the islamisation of the world. First to fall will be Europe (Thanks Merkel) and then it will only get worse.

Yes, I'm concerned about my kid(s) and yet to be born grandkids.

Muslims have over 2 kids per father, the west, around half that, so in a few generations we (the "native" Europeans) will be the minority in Europe. Now I don't think that's acceptable.

But hey, immigrants tend to vote left wing, so of course they'll be let in by the liberal lefties, it suits their warped agenda.

Rant over, as you were.

Don't get me started on Somalians buying passports either ;-)
Old Aug 29th 2016, 3:14 pm
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
If your wife and kids had been killed in Nice due to the Muslim Terrorist, would you not be somewhat pissed off that "they" are, in effect, flaunting their religion in front of you?

I would be.

And it's not just that, if people have to take their motorbike helmets off to go into places, why shouldn't women with their faces covered, or white areseholes wearing hoodies and scarves over their faces. It's just not on, and it's the thin edge of the wedge that will lead to the islamisation of the world. First to fall will be Europe (Thanks Merkel) and then it will only get worse.

Yes, I'm concerned about my kid(s) and yet to be born grandkids.

Muslims have over 2 kids per father, the west, around half that, so in a few generations we (the "native" Europeans) will be the minority in Europe. Now I don't think that's acceptable.

But hey, immigrants tend to vote left wing, so of course they'll be let in by the liberal lefties, it suits their warped agenda.

Rant over, as you were.

Don't get me started on Somalians buying passports either ;-)
You're conflating. The argument isn't about full-face coverings in banks and the like, but about freedom to wear a head-scarf on the beach.

And although your maths don't quite stack up regarding the take-over bit, I think most of us agree there's an issue. I used to work in Blackburn and I live near Bradford -- I don't like seeing men in pyjamas out during the day, and I don't think they're the two worst places in the UK.
Old Aug 29th 2016, 3:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

IKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond reputeIKnowNothing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
You're conflating. The argument isn't about full-face coverings in banks and the like, but about freedom to wear a head-scarf on the beach.

And although your maths don't quite stack up regarding the take-over bit, I think most of us agree there's an issue. I used to work in Blackburn and I live near Bradford -- I don't like seeing men in pyjamas out during the day, and I don't think they're the two worst places in the UK.
I wasn't meaning wearing scarves on the beach - what's the real difference between that and a swimming cap anyway. really. i was responding to the bigger picture, the full veil that is becoming more and more prevalent.

My apologies, i should have made that clear, however, the sentiment is the same.
Old Aug 29th 2016, 3:49 pm
Hit 16's

Originally Posted by IKnowNothing
I wasn't meaning wearing scarves on the beach - what's the real difference between that and a swimming cap anyway. really. i was responding to the bigger picture, the full veil that is becoming more and more prevalent.

My apologies, i should have made that clear, however, the sentiment is the same.
Fair enough. Islamisation (or the perceived threat of it, or the actuality of it) has the potential to rip the country apart.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.