Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Bangleman Blind Date Thread

Bangleman Blind Date Thread

Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bangleman Blind Date Thread

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
I dont believe I have ever called you that, Inse... Few other choice ones but not that.....
it was just a guess it was that word.
I knew it would have been one or more off the list of choice words
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:07 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
thankfully other things make up for it more than adequately....
Let's do a thread, and see how many things we can get up to ...

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

thankfully other things make up for it more than adequately....
Ill have to track down a copy of your resume..............
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BangleMan
Thats just one of the nicer words, right now...
well this thread has taken the heat off me
inflatables havn't been mentioned all morning

job done
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:08 am
Hammer for Life

BangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond reputeBangleMan has a reputation beyond repute

Id have thought it would have been a breeze for you, what with your well developed wrists and forearms........
Did you see the way he held that pen last night.....frighteningly tight !
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:09 am

You are either feeling very brave or vengeful, cant make up my mind which...

Of course, you may have taken a blow to the head which has knocked ALL common sense from it.......
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:09 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

oh lets not eh...don't play with fire and all that
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:10 am
Hammer for Life

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
well this thread has taken the heat off me
inflatables havn't been mentioned all morning

job done
I wouldnt be so cruel as to mention those blowy up things, nor your admission that you have paid for er...umm, services rendered on occassions......a legit massage parlour, my a**e
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:11 am
Hammer for Life

oh lets not eh...don't play with fire and all that
Oh come on, ....it could be the shortest thread response ever ...
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:13 am
Hammer for Life

You are either feeling very brave or vengeful, cant make up my mind which...

Of course, you may have taken a blow to the head which has knocked ALL common sense from it.......
You PM'd me and told me to say it, dont you remember ??

Hey, there wasnt much common sense in there to begin with so MH's daughter's attack on me on the beach, was the last straw..
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:15 am

You PM'd me and told me to say it, dont you remember ??

Hey, there wasnt much common sense in there to begin with so MH's daughter's attack on me on the beach, was the last straw..
Good God, bodies on beaches in Scotland, and now the remnants of the last few cells of BM's common sense lying on the beaches of Dubai...

Those places seem to be getting pretty dangerous to frequent
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:17 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I wouldnt be so cruel as to mention those blowy up things, nor your admission that you have paid for er...umm, services rendered on occassions......a legit massage parlour, my a**e
no need for exaggeration!
and it is most definitely legit. unlike the chinese one on the floor below which isnt. but I don't go there!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:19 am
Hammer for Life

no need for exaggeration!
and it is most definitely legit. unlike the chinese one on the floor below which isnt. but I don't go there!
Glad you have only heard through the grapevine about the chinese one...
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond reputeMissDemeanor has a reputation beyond repute

just looks like Gucci the devil Dog trying to shag your arm
How dare you slur the name of my gorgeous Gucci!
Old Apr 15th 2008, 11:44 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MissDemeanor
Well,the boys night out route could do it.....but with those two??!

My maid would love him..
Please tell us more about your maid...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.