Bali

Old Apr 4th 2017, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bali

Originally Posted by Charl01
Mission come to Saudi, I will show you around and ensure you have some extreme "sports" experiences

:-) :-)

somehow i think i would struggle getting a visa
Old Apr 4th 2017, 9:32 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mission
now i'm toying with the idea of going to Hawaii
anyone here been?
(contains sweary words)

Old Jan 22nd 2018, 9:15 am
BE Forum Addict

mission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond reputemission has a reputation beyond repute

i had to resurrect this thread because....drum roll........TAAAAAN....TANNNN.....TAAANNNNN...i am off to Bali in March....flights and accommodation is all booked woot woot
Old Jan 22nd 2018, 9:59 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

i had to resurrect this thread because....drum roll........TAAAAAN....TANNNN.....TAAANNNNN...i am off to Bali in March....flights and accommodation is all booked woot woot
When did you start planning this trip? 2004? 1998? 1982?
Old Jan 22nd 2018, 11:21 am
...we killed the flame

Miss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Ann Thrope has a reputation beyond repute

So...Iceland in June it is then!
Old Jan 22nd 2018, 7:11 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

I had completely forgotten this thread, was wondering why the hell I was in The Sand Pit.

So where are you staying, mission?

BTW we tried Sanur in October. I'll hold my trip report until you tell me if you're going there or not
Old Jan 22nd 2018, 7:21 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Envious.
Old Jan 23rd 2018, 4:16 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kooky.
BTW we tried Sanur in October. I'll hold my trip report until you tell me if you're going there or not
Wasn't too much of a fan of Sanur either.

I've been all over Bali. We rented a car and spent a week exploring it before heading over to Lombok and then Gilly T.
Old Jan 23rd 2018, 4:27 am
Just Joined

amy23 is an unknown quantity at this point

a friend of mine went to Ubud, from what she told me it was nice...
Old Jan 23rd 2018, 5:03 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Really depends what you are looking for. Not to sure we would go back to Sanur althugh it was well placed for the cultural arts festivals the days we were there.

We liked where we were in Ubud but we were outside of the main drag and, in fact , never actually walked the main street .

Anyway, nowhere is too far in the place so easy to just use a spot as a base and then get out and about.
Old Jan 23rd 2018, 5:12 am
BE Forum Addict

jam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond reputejam25mack has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Really depends what you are looking for. Not to sure we would go back to Sanur althugh it was well placed for the cultural arts festivals the days we were there.

We liked where we were in Ubud but we were outside of the main drag and, in fact , never actually walked the main street .

Anyway, nowhere is too far in the place so easy to just use a spot as a base and then get out and about.
If i'm honest I'm not a huge fan of Bali. I'm sure there are some wicked places there (I haven't been to Ubud for example and my friend stayed there for a few months and loved it) however, other than Gilly T I found it a bit meh.... and quite an expensive meh for SEA too.

If you plan have a night in Kuta for any reason (not sure why you would) but you could do a lot worse than the Three Brothers Bungalows. Reasonable, funky and like an oasis in the middle of the craziness of the city.
Old Jan 23rd 2018, 7:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

Jeez
four pages of advise....Mission is in meltdown!!
Old Jan 23rd 2018, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Scamp
When did you start planning this trip? 2004? 1998? 1982?
bog off lol - believe it or not the flight and accommodation was booked within 2-3 days over the weekend

Originally Posted by Miss Ann Thrope
So...Iceland in June it is then!

Originally Posted by Kooky.
I had completely forgotten this thread, was wondering why the hell I was in The Sand Pit.

So where are you staying, mission?

there are 6 of us going...all women....not travelled with girlfriends in years...So for now we have booked an amazing 4 bed villa in Seminyak...i have no idea what this place is like...I've just left it up to the others to pick a place....there is talk to go to Ubud for the day and possibly Kuta - what would you recommend?
Old Jan 23rd 2018, 9:20 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

[COLOR="Red"]...

there are 6 of us going...all women....not travelled with girlfriends in years...So for now we have booked an amazing 4 bed villa in Seminyak...i have no idea what this place is like...I've just left it up to the others to pick a place....there is talk to go to Ubud for the day and possibly Kuta - what would you recommend?
So it's your hen do then?
Old Jan 23rd 2018, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
So it's your hen do then?
oh hell NO!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.