A Bad News Day

Old May 6th 2008, 1:10 pm
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A Bad News Day

First, they are talking about 22,000 killed in Myanmar and over 40,000 missing as a result of that cyclone. Georgia and Russia appear to be on the verge of war. The UK will soon become the most densely populated country in Europe, although I thought it already was...and finally, the wife says she may be developing a headache
Old May 6th 2008, 6:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Bad News Day

Its not all bad. I've had a great day.
Old May 6th 2008, 6:39 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lionheart
First, they are talking about 22,000 killed in Myanmar and over 40,000 missing as a result of that cyclone. Georgia and Russia appear to be on the verge of war. The UK will soon become the most densely populated country in Europe, although I thought it already was...and finally, the wife says she may be developing a headache
And your point is, caller????
Old May 6th 2008, 6:43 pm
same shit different day

Slingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond reputeSlingshot has a reputation beyond repute

you should know by now that no one gives a sh#t about stuff like this in Dubai. apart from the wife's headache, I do feel for you. you could always just drug her
Old May 6th 2008, 6:46 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ScotsExpat
And your point is, caller????

Oh careful now-Next you'll have Coxy on the pink charger telling you that was harsh!
Old May 7th 2008, 4:17 am
Account Closed

It really annoys me how self-centred most of you guys are living in your comfortable domestic bubbles. If 22,000 people getting killed doesn't affect you, even if it was in some remote Third World country, thank God you were not around during the Second World War when a community spirit was truly needed.
Old May 7th 2008, 4:40 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by admon
Its not all bad. I've had a great day.
Would that have something to do with you being home in the UK rather than over here? When are you coming back?
Old May 7th 2008, 5:21 am

It really annoys me how self-centred most of you guys are living in your comfortable domestic bubbles. If 22,000 people getting killed doesn't affect you, even if it was in some remote Third World country, thank God you were not around during the Second World War when a community spirit was truly needed.
Well, when you liken the feeling you get of hearing 22,000 dead to your wifes headache, pretty sure I could jump on my high horse and berate you.....
Old May 7th 2008, 5:38 am
Account Closed

Well, when you liken the feeling you get of hearing 22,000 dead to your wifes headache, pretty sure I could jump on my high horse and berate you.....
Simply trying to add some west country humour to a very serious topic as otherwise nobody would bother.
Old May 7th 2008, 5:39 am

Simply trying to add some west country humour to a very serious topic as otherwise nobody would bother.
What, adding humour to a story about mass suffering....??
Old May 7th 2008, 5:43 am
Account Closed

What, adding humour to a story about mass suffering....??
Yawn...you seem to have missed the point.
Old May 7th 2008, 5:47 am

I got both points, just confused now what you were in fact trying to say, since one point negated the other.....

But do I really want to know how LH's mind works..........

Nahh......
Old May 7th 2008, 6:33 am
BE Forum Addict

admon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond reputeadmon has a reputation beyond repute

Come on LH, you belittle the seriousness of your own post then jump on someone that does the same thing. Pot, kettle?

I had a great day in the UK because it means I can fly home to Dubai on Thursday - a week earlier than planned.

The Uk is a shithole I am glad to be away from whenever possible.
Old May 7th 2008, 6:35 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by admon
I had a great day in the UK because it means I can fly home to Dubai on Thursday - a week earlier than planned.
So you can see Clannad (9th), Mariah Carey (15th), Jon Bonjovi (20th) and The Scorpions(22nd) then...
Old May 7th 2008, 6:38 am
BE Forum Addict

So you can see Clannad (9th), Mariah Carey (15th), Jon Bonjovi (20th) and The Scorpions(22nd) then...
Get me a gun and I'll put myself out of my misery now...

Nah I'm back again in the Uk for the last 2 'unfortunately'. Think I'm washing my hair the other 2 nights...