Old Jun 20th 2007, 12:36 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Avatars

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
You managed to change your avatar then. Thanks for the congratulations, we are due in December.
so is my cousin, she believe it or not is due on the same day that her daughter will turn 2!! and her husbands birthday is just a few days earlier. December will be an interesting month for her!!

Good luck, it will be nice to see your little pot of gold when he/she arrives!
Old Jun 20th 2007, 12:38 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
so is my cousin, she believe it or not is due on the same day that her daughter will turn 2!! and her husbands birthday is just a few days earlier. December will be an interesting month for her!!

Good luck, it will be nice to see your little pot of gold when he/she arrives!
Thanks. Its TS birthday in December so I will have to be sure not to forget with all the goings on.
Old Jun 20th 2007, 12:40 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks. Its TS birthday in December so I will have to be sure not to forget with all the goings on.
he might get a rather pleasant birthday pressie! speaking of which a friend of mine here went into labour at her husbands 40th birthday party! he sobered up quick!!
Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:26 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
! speaking of which a friend of mine here went into labour at her husbands 40th birthday party! he sobered up quick!!

I'll bet he did... what a great 40th pressie, was the babe on time?
Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:28 pm
Concierge

I'll bet he did... what a great 40th pressie, was the babe on time?
yes he was actually due on the 40th birthday so a day late! My daughter was due on my Dad's birthday but came 4 days later on my best mates husbands birthday! who is now our boss!!
Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

You managed to change your avatar then. Thanks for the congratulations, we are due in December.
Roll on December...That's a piece of great news...Cheers M...
Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:44 pm

Originally Posted by Confucius
Roll on December...That's a piece of great news...Cheers M...

Thats just what I said to TS..... Thanks T x
Old Jun 20th 2007, 2:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Thats just what I said to TS..... Thanks T x
Cheers again...