Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Aquaventure During Ramadan

Aquaventure During Ramadan

Old Jul 11th 2013, 9:26 am
When in doubt, mumble.

Poshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Aquaventure During Ramadan

Went there yesterday, yes it was Hot but very quiet, no queue's for the slides, loads of free sun loungers, serving food and drinks and smoking areas in abundance, the eating areas inside were partitioned off.

Discount for UAE Residents ( not sure if that's on all the time )

Adult: AED 120* (was AED 250)
Child: AED 100* (was AED 205)

* Each guests must prove UAE residency by a form of identification, Driving Licence, EID, or Passport. Full price will be charged without identification. Child price applies to children under 1.2m tall.

Had a really really good day , was most pleasant late afternoon / early evening, not knowing it would be so quiet we got there at 10am, no need really.
Old Jul 11th 2013, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aquaventure During Ramadan

pisses me off that they charge kids according to their height, once had a right barney at dreamland about that, don't charge fatties more at buffets or on planes or short arses to rent that cushion at the barbers
Old Jul 11th 2013, 10:44 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

We were at Wild Wadi not sure of the deals they have on for residents but we have bought annual passes, 2000 dhs each but you get two free passes which are worth 470 dhs (235 dhs to get in these days). We can go every day for an entire year, don't have to queue to get in. Definitely good value for money
Old Jul 11th 2013, 10:44 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sandboy
pisses me off that they charge kids according to their height, once had a right barney at dreamland about that, don't charge fatties more at buffets or on planes or short arses to rent that cushion at the barbers
agree we have been paying full price at WW since our daughter was 5
Old Jul 11th 2013, 10:46 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Where's Millhouse?
Old Jul 11th 2013, 10:55 am
Concierge

forgot to say you can also sign in up to people each at a discounted rate of 150 pp
Old Jul 11th 2013, 11:10 am
BE Enthusiast

The_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to allThe_Citizen is a name known to all

hmmm might do this tomorrow.

Got some Entertainer vouchers for here as well.
Old Jul 11th 2013, 11:32 am
When in doubt, mumble.

Poshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud ofPoshy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
We were at Wild Wadi not sure of the deals they have on for residents but we have bought annual passes, 2000 dhs each but you get two free passes which are worth 470 dhs (235 dhs to get in these days). We can go every day for an entire year, don't have to queue to get in. Definitely good value for money

Once or twice a year is enough for me, I like it....but not that much
Old Jul 11th 2013, 11:33 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Poshy
Once or twice a year is enough for me, I like it....but not that much
the child wanted to do this instead of summer camp, works well for us we don't have to go for the entire day we can just go for a few hours to break the day up.
Old Jul 11th 2013, 11:35 am
When in doubt, mumble.

Good idea , not a long drive from where you live too x
Old Jul 11th 2013, 12:03 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

the child wanted to do this instead of summer camp, works well for us we don't have to go for the entire day we can just go for a few hours to break the day up.
the annual passes are pretty good value, you dont have to go that many times in a year to get your moneys worth, but of course only worth it if you live close by. i wasnt impressed with yas waterworld the fact that they didnt mention that when they opened that their annual passes actually had a allocation number on them...... and "sold out" very quickly, and then i think they realised it was too cheap.... and suddenly we dont have any more until next year, bet they are more expensive next year.... i still much prefer the 2 in dubai tho.
Old Jul 11th 2013, 12:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

agree we have been paying full price at WW since our daughter was 5
my kids are very tall.... so they were still babies (well we have always had to pay out more for height related entrance passes and clothes...!)
Old Jul 11th 2013, 12:06 pm
When in doubt, mumble.

Mine are tall too, always worn clothes 2-3 ages higher than they actually are.

My 14 is taller than me and im 5'9"I think...ish

... also dont agree with the height thing
Old Jul 11th 2013, 12:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Poshy
Mine are tall too, always worn clothes 2-3 ages higher than they actually are.

My 14 is taller than me and im 5'9"I think...ish

... also dont agree with the height thing
yeh i have a 14 year old and he is 6ft something... the 16 is just shorter than his brother. yes clothes at least 3-4 years older, so we have always had to endure the more expensive clothes etc etc.
Old Jul 11th 2013, 12:10 pm
When in doubt, mumble.

Lol, yes same here ((( lanky kids ))) x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.