Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Any good dvd to watch all alone!

Any good dvd to watch all alone!

Old Jun 13th 2007, 2:14 pm
Forum Regular

clifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud of
Default Any good dvd to watch all alone!

Hubby living me for 2 night all you ladys out there or men any good dvds to watch not to much blood please
Old Jun 13th 2007, 2:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Any good dvd to watch all alone!

ohh...have you seen Blood Diamond, it is one of the best films i've seen recently. The Departed is good, but a bit gory...and the Last King of Scotland is great too.

As for olides...Pretty in Pink always does it for me when i've got a night in on my own!

MM, xx
Old Jun 13th 2007, 2:32 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by clifford
Hubby living me for 2 night all you ladys out there or men any good dvds to watch not to much blood please
I had a girlie night in (on my own) the other night and I watched Must love dogs and the Wedding date.. but my fave one is love Actually
Old Jun 13th 2007, 2:55 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Wolf Creek?

(Sorry! Try Friends With Money, Children Of Men (maybe), Last King Of Scotland was the best movie of the last 6 months, but a couple of scenes... if you can go to the cinema and.... hmmmno, blood.... anyway - Zodiac is amazing but there are a couple of grim scenes.... I'm rambling now.....)
Old Jun 13th 2007, 2:58 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

chic flicks ...cant beat em.........

The holiday ..is new out with cam diaz and jude law or in her shoes with cammy.
sweet home alabama and just like heaven with reese witherspoon
last holiday ..queen latifah
you me and dupree
the break up with jen aniston
family stone

loads of great chic flick movies ....i even watche harry potter the other day
Old Jun 13th 2007, 2:59 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy
Wolf Creek?

(Sorry! Try Friends With Money, Children Of Men (maybe), Last King Of Scotland was the best movie of the last 6 months, but a couple of scenes... if you can go to the cinema and.... hmmmno, blood.... anyway - Zodiac is amazing but there are a couple of grim scenes.... I'm rambling now.....)
friends with money was pants .....sent me to sleep......
Old Jun 13th 2007, 3:00 pm

Originally Posted by Autonomy
Wolf Creek?

Why not tell her to watch the hills have eyes and be done with it!!
Old Jun 13th 2007, 3:46 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Hostel.
Old Jun 13th 2007, 4:07 pm

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
Hostel.
is that the one where they kidnap ppl to let weirdos live out their ghoulish fantasies on them
Old Jun 13th 2007, 5:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

How about Hot Fuzz, its very funny!!
Old Jun 13th 2007, 5:35 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
ohh...have you seen Blood Diamond, it is one of the best films i've seen recently. The Departed is good, but a bit gory...and the Last King of Scotland is great too.

As for olides...Pretty in Pink always does it for me when i've got a night in on my own!

MM, xx
DH and I were shopping seperately a few nights ago and both of us got Blood Diamond. Can't wait to sit down at the weekend and watch it.

Also got The Wind that Shakes the Barley which is supposed to be very good.
Old Jun 13th 2007, 5:41 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Have you seen The Devil Wears Prada ... not wicked but watchable and has some funny scenes. U

A couple of others:
Unfaithful with the delectable Olivier Martinez
Veronica Guerin (about an Irish reporter murdered in Dublin if you have not heard of it), also features a very rough looking Colin Farrell
Old Jun 13th 2007, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

every single episode of Ab Fab!!...I have them if you want to borrow them, I was Fab in them!!!
Old Jun 14th 2007, 4:21 am
BE Forum Addict

jvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond reputejvr20 has a reputation beyond repute

i rather thought this was going to be about p0rno...

cos I bought 'Chantage des Femmes' off an obliging Chinese lady entrepreneur the other week (it's cr@p)

Otherwise, yeah loved Hot Fuzz, saw it on the big screen in Guildford and also bought a p1r@te off the aforesaid Chinese lady (though the first ten minutes is missing. hmmm)
Old Jun 14th 2007, 7:32 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

the entire series of cold feet

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.