Another WTF moment

Old Jan 26th 2013, 9:28 pm
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Another WTF moment

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...-teaching.html

Has our justice system gone mad?
Old Jan 27th 2013, 1:58 am
BE Forum Addict

LaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLaLaLayla has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another WTF moment

I thought that 'ignorance of the law was no defence'? Well, it was when I was at Law School, anyway
Old Jan 27th 2013, 4:01 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Seems a reasonable sentence to me given his age and upbringing. Are you lot telling me that none of you ever had sex with an under-age girl when you were teenagers? If he had been a 30 yo, then I would have been angered.
Old Jan 27th 2013, 5:07 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by mentalist
Seems a reasonable sentence to me given his age and upbringing. Are you lot telling me that none of you ever had sex with an under-age girl when you were teenagers? If he had been a 30 yo, then I would have been angered.
Is this a joke or a deliberate wind up post?
Old Jan 27th 2013, 5:21 am
Shark Fisherman

britexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond reputebritexpat76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Is this a joke or a deliberate wind up post?
That has to be..............Surely he is not condoning internet grooming and rape today? Obviously he wouldn't mind his daughter doing the same thing.
Old Jan 27th 2013, 5:30 am
"Insert witty title here"

Irishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond reputeIrishbeekeeper has a reputation beyond repute

such crap
obviously he knew it was wrong
now he is lying to cover his ***
Old Jan 27th 2013, 5:53 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by britexpat76
Surely if he was such a good muslim he'd know you shouldn't be having sex before marriage?
Old Jan 27th 2013, 6:14 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

That has to be..............Surely he is not condoning internet grooming and rape today? Obviously he wouldn't mind his daughter doing the same thing.
Must be a wind up.

Goes to show that the UK has clearly separate communities now who have different morals and understandings of law. A victory for decades of multiculturalism instead of integration and assimilation.

It's common knowledge that the age of consent is not 14 for most Britons.

N.
Old Jan 27th 2013, 7:12 am
Shark Fisherman

Originally Posted by Norm_uk
Must be a wind up.

Goes to show that the UK has clearly separate communities now who have different morals and understandings of law. A victory for decades of multiculturalism instead of integration and assimilation.

It's common knowledge that the age of consent is not 14 for most Britons.

N.
I have missed you Norm.
Old Jan 27th 2013, 7:21 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

I have missed you Norm.
+1.

Interesting that one of the other newspapers in its reporting said that the name of the madrassa couldn't be released "for legal reasons"--suggests that other actions may be afoot.

IMHO the sentence must be looked at in context--if the guy's been closeted and force-fed nonsense then the solution lies with addressing the route cause, which may be happening. That said, if he's savvy enough to arrange things over the internet, his excuses do seem weak.
Old Jan 27th 2013, 7:25 am

Miss Anne Thrope is an unknown quantity at this point

Regardless, I'm sure that random posters on an internet forum who have speed read a thoroughly researched and balanced article in the Daily Mail are far better qualified to pass judgement on this than an experienced judge who has presided over the case for many days absorbing and considering all the details and applying appropriate context.

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!
Old Jan 27th 2013, 7:26 am
Shark Fisherman

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
+1.

Interesting that one of the other newspapers in its reporting said that the name of the madrassa couldn't be released "for legal reasons"--suggests that other actions may be afoot.

IMHO the sentence must be looked at in context--if the guy's been closeted and force-fed nonsense then the solution lies with addressing the route cause, which may be happening. That said, if he's savvy enough to arrange things over the internet, his excuses do seem weak.
The Judge did make one telling comment:-

He’s had an unusual education, certainly in terms of the sexual education provided. Comparing women to lollipops is a very curious way of teaching young men about sex.’

‘It was made clear to you at the school you attended that having sexual relations with a woman before marriage was contrary to the precepts of Islam

So he hid behind behind religion whilst at the same time breaking the rules. Can you have it both ways?
Old Jan 27th 2013, 7:28 am
Shark Fisherman

Originally Posted by Miss Anne Thrope
Regardless, I'm sure that random posters on an internet forum who have speed read a thoroughly researched and balanced article in the Daily Mail are far better qualified to pass judgement on this than an experienced judge who has presided over the case for many days absorbing and considering all the details and applying appropriate context.

OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!
So grooming a 13 year old is fine?? What if I had done it? I think the facts are clear, Female 13, Facebook grooming, Adult 18, Hotel and sex. Or are we missing something? It's disgraceful, end of.
Old Jan 27th 2013, 7:40 am

Miss Anne Thrope is an unknown quantity at this point

So grooming a 13 year old is fine??
Yes, because of course that's exactly what I said. With your flair for distortion and spluttering synthetic outrage you should be able to score a job with the DM yourself....
Old Jan 27th 2013, 8:03 am
Shark Fisherman

Originally Posted by Miss Anne Thrope
Yes, because of course that's exactly what I said. With your flair for distortion and spluttering synthetic outrage you should be able to score a job with the DM yourself....
I did not even read it in the DM, please keep up. So tell me why raping a 13 year old is fine please? And grow up, I have distorted nothing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.