Another One Locked Up

Old Oct 23rd 2017, 11:51 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another One Locked Up

Originally Posted by Gavtek
His lawyer reckoned the accuser drafted it himself.
Reads that way
Old Oct 24th 2017, 9:47 am
Gold-Helmeted Member

captainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond reputecaptainflack has a reputation beyond repute

If I ever ran my own tinpot dictatorship, I'd have stupid laws and imbeciles as cops enforcing them.

I'd then put foreigners who fall foul of them put through the ringer for several months, trapping them in the country and after weeks or months convincing them that they'll spend the rest of their miserable lives in my tinpot soulless dictatorship. All the better if I bankrupt them.

Right at the end, I'd click my godlike fingers and have all charges dropped and send the poor fool home.

And then I'd bask in the adulation from forelock-tugging simpletons. "God bless the wise Captain Flack, spawn of God Almighty, Ruler of the Universe, and Defence Minister of a Small Unpleasant Patch of Sand" for his compassion as well as administering this fine dictatorship where they make a fairly tidy tax-free salary and so are happy to look for the positive spin on sorry debacles like this.
Old Oct 24th 2017, 10:17 am
BE Forum Addict

DXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond reputeDXBtoDOH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by captainflack
If I ever ran my own tinpot dictatorship, I'd have stupid laws and imbeciles as cops enforcing them.

I'd then put foreigners who fall foul of them put through the ringer for several months, trapping them in the country and after weeks or months convincing them that they'll spend the rest of their miserable lives in my tinpot soulless dictatorship. All the better if I bankrupt them.

Right at the end, I'd click my godlike fingers and have all charges dropped and send the poor fool home.

And then I'd bask in the adulation from forelock-tugging simpletons. "God bless the wise Captain Flack, spawn of God Almighty, Ruler of the Universe, and Defence Minister of a Small Unpleasant Patch of Sand" for his compassion as well as administering this fine dictatorship where they make a fairly tidy tax-free salary and so are happy to look for the positive spin on sorry debacles like this.
Sounds about right.
Old Oct 24th 2017, 6:10 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by captainflack

This deserves karma, but I have to spread it before I give you more.
Old Oct 29th 2017, 4:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Dubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond reputeDubaiexile has a reputation beyond repute

Just on the Jordanian`s Company website and spotted this...last sentence (sic) is quite an eye opener!!

FAMILY BUSINESS compressor manufacturer grinding systems classifying