Another Day Off?

Old Jun 5th 2012, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Another Day Off?

One article says its only the public sector but this one says otherwise...
http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/ge...iday-1.1031799
Old Jun 5th 2012, 9:20 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Another Day Off?

Should be for both public and private. 17th June.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Meow
Should be for both public and private. 17th June.
Are you being a little 'Spammy' with your footer? - Just an observation!
Old Jun 5th 2012, 10:01 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackthehat
Are you being a little 'Spammy' with your footer? - Just an observation!
It was suggested by a mod

I could make it lower case if it keeps you happy It's a genuinely useful event though.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 10:54 am
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mentalist
One article says its only the public sector but this one says otherwise...
http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/ge...iday-1.1031799
Tecom have given us the day off.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 11:20 am
BE Forum Addict

jackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of lightjackthehat is a glorious beacon of light

It was suggested by a mod

I could make it lower case if it keeps you happy It's a genuinely useful event though.
So that make it OK then does it? - Seems like Spam to me!
Old Jun 5th 2012, 11:21 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by NorthernLad
Tecom have given us the day off.
Tecom as in the likes of Internet City etc?
Old Jun 5th 2012, 11:22 am
You read these things?

auzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Tecom as in the likes of Internet City etc?
That very one.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 11:25 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by auzdafluff
That very one.
So is that Tecom recommending it's a public holiday or do I need to point out that it's a demand?
Old Jun 5th 2012, 11:34 am
Bored liberal

So that make it OK then does it? - Seems like Spam to me!
Tsk. It isn't spam. It isn't being sent to you and you don't have to read it. Forum rules state that posters can put work links in their signature. Bearing in mind the amount of help I have given numerous posters over the years (both on and off board) I think I have earned the right to mention it.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 11:39 am
Account Closed

Tsk. It isn't spam. It isn't being sent to you and you don't have to read it. Forum rules state that posters can put work links in their signature. Bearing in mind the amount of help I have given numerous posters over the years (both on and off board) I think I have earned the right to mention it.
What she said.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 11:41 am
BE Forum Addict

That's fine! I will add a footer to my postings prostituting my profession too! (all in 'Lower Case,' is that fine too?)
Old Jun 5th 2012, 11:42 am
Account Closed

That's fine! I will add a footer to my postings prostituting my profession too! (all in 'Lower Case,' is that fine too?)
Yeah.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 11:49 am
Bored liberal

Prostituting? How very rude.

You are just being difficult, as per usual. Your rudeness doesn't impress anyone. Nor does your ignorance.

Suggest you acquaint yourself with the forum rules.
Old Jun 5th 2012, 12:20 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
So is that Tecom recommending it's a public holiday or do I need to point out that it's a demand?
When Tecom announces a day off, anyone in Internet City gets the day off.

For Ramadan, Eid etc... we are generally waiting on Tecom to rubber stamp it.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.