Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

ann summers or the likes?

ann summers or the likes?

Old Sep 29th 2011, 12:32 am
Forum Regular

scot-ish has a spectacular aura aboutscot-ish has a spectacular aura aboutscot-ish has a spectacular aura about
Default ann summers or the likes?

right

i believe there is one in Dubai, but they arent allowed to sell toys? is this right enough ? if so, is there anywhere else where you can buy toys?

otherwsie, legality on me bringing items in my luggage? whats the consequences of my luggage being searched, and items found? sure i will remove batteries and what not before its put into my luggage.

not that i need to explain, but i work offshore, and the missus is going mad this time away, so next time, something like this will help her while im away.

also, what about mail order posted to middle east? would be posted to her school though, as her apartment block doesnt seem to have an address, again, is this likely to be opened by customs or anything, and cause any sort of bother? she reckons the school wouldnt open the item, but surely items like this can be posted discretely? i can have it wrapped and posted myself from my home address no problem.

thanks in advance.
Old Sep 29th 2011, 2:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Oyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ann summers or the likes?

Apparently, if you remove the batteries and then make sure you stand the thingy vertically as it goes through the scanner there's a less chance of the monkey ruining your fun
Old Sep 29th 2011, 3:51 am
You read these things?

auzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Oyibopeppeh
Apparently, if you remove the batteries and then make sure you stand the thingy vertically as it goes through the scanner there's a less chance of the monkey ruining your fun
Yup. Although, I'd also add; if you're flying solo back from the UK with one and customs catch you, you might have a little bit of explaining as to why you have one.

"It's for your wife? Of course it is..."
Old Sep 29th 2011, 4:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

Scot ish- Vibrators/dildos are illegal here if you get caught at customs they will confiscate it but thats it.

She could always geta f**k buddy whilst your away...
Old Sep 29th 2011, 6:50 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Go to dragonmart.
Old Sep 29th 2011, 7:04 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
Go to dragonmart.
Really? Which section?
Old Sep 29th 2011, 7:32 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Go to dragonmart.
Do tell
Old Sep 29th 2011, 8:31 am
Perky but sarky

lullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond reputelullabelle has a reputation beyond repute

i never saw any in dragonmart! where?

Imagine the frission of excitement you'd get if you were stopped by a cop on the way back.

"what ees theta?"
"New bedside light... a moving one.."
Old Sep 29th 2011, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

scot-ish has a spectacular aura aboutscot-ish has a spectacular aura aboutscot-ish has a spectacular aura about

thanks for the replies folks, it will be in the big luggage bag, deffo not the hand luggage. i will put one in the bag, and see how it goes, if they confiscate it, then so be it, least i tried for her haha

what about me wrapping a package and sending it before i leave to her address, is this likely to be scanned/opened by customs ?? surely they dont have dildo sniffer dogs lol.

and the **** buddy, i think i'll give that a miss for now

think i will have one in my luggage, and also one sent by post, and if they both get there, then double bonus

cheers

Jamie
Old Sep 29th 2011, 11:07 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Go to dragonmart.
For a ****buddy or a toy?
Old Sep 29th 2011, 11:08 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot-ish
think i will have one in my luggage, and also one sent by post, and if they both get there, then double entry
Corrected that for you (or rather, for her)
Old Sep 29th 2011, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bahtatboy
Corrected that for you (or rather, for her)
well, what can i say
Old Sep 29th 2011, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute

told the story before but a friend of mine had hers confiscated and told
"no vagina machines in the UAE", reckon you'd only be stopped if pulled aside for a special viewing

just get some poor sap to bring one from the UK
Old Sep 29th 2011, 11:22 am
Forum Regular

I am the poor sap coming from the UK lol, my missus is out working in Fujairah, problem is, im bringing some alcohol aswell (Chambord, for french martini's, as she cant find any in Fujairah or Dubai) and they might be likely to open my case because of this, and then find a toy as well.

maybe i'll tell her she has to pick on or the other, altho i know the drink will be staying at home

again, does anyone know much about me mailing a package from home, and the likelyhood of it being opened by customs??

Jamie
Old Sep 29th 2011, 11:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Oyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond reputeOyibopeppeh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot-ish
again, does anyone know much about me mailing a package from home, and the likelyhood of it being opened by customs??

I'm unable to comment on packages being opened, but you can pretty much guarantee that everything will go through the scanner.

Last time I came back from the UK - with a couple of toys for 'er indoors - I placed them in between a couple of cast iron Le Creuset pans I'd brought back. Even though they put the bags through the scanner, I wasn't asked to open them up for inspection.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.