Allergies

Old Jun 19th 2007, 1:35 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Allergies

we have just found out that mitten has got a food allergy. I am taking her for food intolerance testing. Anyone else got experiences with food allergies and advice.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 1:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of
Default Re: Allergies

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
we have just found out that mitten has got a food allergy. I am taking her for food intolerance testing. Anyone else got experiences with food allergies and advice.
LJ is allergic to food, when he is smoking
Old Jun 19th 2007, 1:37 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

I'm allergic to work
Old Jun 19th 2007, 1:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
I'm allergic to work
do it more so that you get immune to it
Old Jun 19th 2007, 1:40 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SAMS
do it more so that you get immune to it
NEVER
Old Jun 19th 2007, 1:40 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

No I'm not. I'm allergic to selfish arseholes who smoke near me when I'm eating.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 1:43 pm
Forum Regular

clifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud ofclifford has much to be proud of

I was going to say that about food
Old Jun 19th 2007, 1:44 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

allergic to penicillian and satsumers when i eat more than 5 at a time.
Head to tow rash....
wheat ...thats why i dont eat bread or pizza much makes me bloat out to a whale size
spicey food makes my stomach bad but eat it in moderation....

some kids grow out of it later in life. I shouldnt worry!

Loads of people have allergies and they dont even realise. Of course some are worse than others.

dairy products seem to be the main ones for kids. Including chocolate

loads of people have wheat allergies and never realise.

Its good to get tested i never have done just managed with it and worked things out for myself.

You will at least know then...
Old Jun 19th 2007, 1:46 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by clifford
I was going to say that about food
What are you rabbling on about?

I'm allergic to dust mites and pollen.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 1:47 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by littlejimmy

Oh yeah ..........add that on......me too and deo spray and other sprays!
Old Jun 19th 2007, 1:48 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
allergic to penicillian and satsumers when i eat more than 5 at a time.
Head to tow rash....
wheat ...thats why i dont eat bread or pizza much makes me bloat out to a whale size
spicey food makes my stomach bad but eat it in moderation....

some kids grow out of it later in life. I shouldnt worry!

Loads of people have allergies and they dont even realise. Of course some are worse than others.

dairy products seem to be the main ones for kids. Including chocolate

loads of people have wheat allergies and never realise.

Its good to get tested i never have done just managed with it and worked things out for myself.

You will at least know then...
wheat is looking highly likely, she eats alot of pasta. Going to cut it out and see if her skin is better. she is covered in little red marks. I spoke to my organic man about it all and he is going to help us sort out. She is getting tested down there tomorrow or Thursday. Got horse thing in morning.
Old Jun 19th 2007, 1:48 pm
Concierge

Originally Posted by littlejimmy

doc definately said it is a food allergy so that is out of the question at the minute!
Old Jun 19th 2007, 1:50 pm
Here comes the Sun

wheat is looking highly likely, she eats alot of pasta. Going to cut it out and see if her skin is better. she is covered in little red marks. I spoke to my organic man about it all and he is going to help us sort out. She is getting tested down there tomorrow or Thursday. Got horse thing in morning.
If she has a rash its more likely to be vit c....does she have antin drinks and fruit??

wheat is quite a common one just limit the amont of paster if not too serious or you can get alternative pasta from rice...... and stuff...
Old Jun 19th 2007, 1:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
Oh yeah ..........add that on......me too and deo spray and other sprays!
hey - i'm allergic to deodarant too!! it's a real problem out here - the only thing that works for me is organic deo soap from lush.

if i run out, i have a choice between a rash in the armpits or being smelly....
Old Jun 19th 2007, 1:53 pm
Excess Baggage

All of us are actually intolerant to wheat and dairy products, but we don't know it, and to varying degrees. Our bodies aren't designed to eat them. We only started eating them a few thousand years ago after the rise of agriculture (Humans have been around for at least a million). Problem is, we are now addicted to refined carbs which give us a sugar-blood spike, which then crashes leading us to want more. And guess what? Big food business knows this.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.