Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

for all the wannabe glamour models...

for all the wannabe glamour models...

Old Apr 23rd 2008, 3:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default for all the wannabe glamour models...

...times, apparently, are a-changing...so forget big fake tits, fake tan and hair extensions, it's been done...they are after something more "natural", lmao...

i was just watching a new BBC series going behind the scenes at a glamour model agency, and was gobsmacked when they were interviewing wannabes and rejecting them for the reasons listed above...

interesting viewing, mind you, boys...it followed a photoshoot for the sun in tenerife, and the models were surprised that the beach came to a standstill and they got loads of blokes oggling them when they were doing the topless photos...S'pose these girls aren't famous for their brains...!

MM, xx
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 3:56 pm
Forum Regular

Max the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really nice
Default Re: for all the wannabe glamour models...

UK Nova per chance?
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 3:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Max the Dog
UK Nova per chance?
of course...my favourite site...!

MM, xx
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:34 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
...times, apparently, are a-changing...so forget big fake tits, fake tan and hair extensions, it's been done...they are after something more "natural", lmao...

i was just watching a new BBC series going behind the scenes at a glamour model agency, and was gobsmacked when they were interviewing wannabes and rejecting them for the reasons listed above...

interesting viewing, mind you, boys...it followed a photoshoot for the sun in tenerife, and the models were surprised that the beach came to a standstill and they got loads of blokes oggling them when they were doing the topless photos...S'pose these girls aren't famous for their brains...!

MM, xx
got any pics?
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
got any pics?
Mr Spugsy !!

Saying that..... I was thinking the same thing
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Chris79
Mr Spugsy !!

Saying that..... I was thinking the same thing
Go to bed!!! Virgin!!!
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 7:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confucius
Go to bed!!! Virgin!!!
Ouch! I'm going. Just wanted to know my ass was safe
Old Apr 24th 2008, 10:00 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's ass.
Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

MM...I loved the bit where 1 of the girl's Dad said.
" I was a bit upset at first but then when she appeared in the Sun it was ok cos it's not like the Sun is seedy or anything" ......
Old Apr 25th 2008, 6:22 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Patsy Stoned
MM...I loved the bit where 1 of the girl's Dad said.
" I was a bit upset at first but then when she appeared in the Sun it was ok cos it's not like the Sun is seedy or anything" ......
lol, yeah...and whenhe made it absolutely clear he doesn't look at her, or anyone else's for that matter, tits...!!

MM, xx