For all the Scots...

Old May 29th 2013, 5:51 am
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough
Default For all the Scots...

7 days had me chuckling this morning with the following:-

It’s almost impossible to think of anywhere less like the land of haggis, kilts and Irn Bru than Sharjah. But the emirate is now home to a Scots-inspired product line - a body fragrance collection christened ‘HotIce Scottish’.
It offers male and female deodorant cans labelled after major Scottish cities, such as Glasgow Pour Homme, Aberdeen Pour Femme, Dundee Pour Homme and Edinburgh Pour Femme.
And the Glasgow for Man spray is described as “fresh, sharp and extremely masculine”. Aye, sounds just like me.
But to be honest, I think the Dhs10 spray - on sale in stores in the UAE now - is more like Sharjah… hot and sticky.
Who thought this one up then?

Hot Ice Scottish, you couldn't make it up!
Old May 29th 2013, 6:06 am
Forum Regular

Chris_m is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: For all the Scots...

The worst memories i have of Glasgow relating to smell is working in the cells of a police station. Trust me Junkie's feet on a Sunday morning is not something i want to douse myself in haha.