All is quiet...

Old Jul 2nd 2007, 8:18 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: All is quiet...

Originally Posted by safety
seems there's nobody here, or nobody interested
We're all waiting for more information ..
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 8:22 am
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
We're all waiting for more information ..
And photos.
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 8:37 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

seems there's nobody here, or nobody interested
no defo here, and defo interested...so go ahead...

MM, xx
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 8:54 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Just got back in...nothing went as I wanted it....arrggghhh...but on the other hand, I got 3 more assignments just given to me so I guess I shouldn't complain....
Might have to get over to dreaded Sharjah and find that Luckys warehouse...anyone want to come with me...
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

safety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
no defo here, and defo interested...so go ahead...

MM, xx
well, thnx for the interest, photos are going to be available in 2 days time....me is a quiet person, not much of a fuss, i enjoy readin your jokes together, though i dont understand some of them , married, 2 kids, banking for the last 9 years, or at leaset eversince my career started, which means i am younger than most of you enjoy almost everything in life, dune bashing, & diving, parties & drinking, reading (though i do only novels most of the time) & i am considering leaving the country........, did i say i enjoy your wicked sense of humor....sometimes i am a poltician, sometimes i am a clown..just a human being
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:04 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

well, thnx for the interest, photos are going to be available in 2 days time....me is a quiet person, not much of a fuss, i enjoy readin your jokes together, though i dont understand some of them , married, 2 kids, banking for the last 9 years, or at leaset eversince my career started, which means i am younger than most of you enjoy almost everything in life, dune bashing, & diving, parties & drinking, reading (though i do only novels most of the time) & i am considering leaving the country........, did i say i enjoy your wicked sense of humor....sometimes i am a poltician, sometimes i am a clown..just a human being
Welcome to BE...
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:04 am
Forum Regular

safety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud ofsafety has much to be proud of

forgot to tell you, i live in sharjah, so if anybody needs some help around the place just let me know
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:05 am
hmmmm...nice

forgot to tell you, i live in sharjah, so if anybody needs some help around the place just let me know
how to get to Luckys from Mirdif...a fools guide please...
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by MataHari
Welcome to BE...
MH, thought you'd object on that "younger than most of you" it was written for your wicked spirit
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:06 am
hmmmm...nice

MH, thought you'd object on that "younger than most of you" it was written for your wicked spirit
ohhhhhhh...everybody knows I am 28....
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

how to get to Luckys from Mirdif...a fools guide please...
well, i will have to findout where lucky is first then give you the fools guide, is tomorrow good enough?
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

ohhhhhhh...everybody knows I am 28....
& that has been eversince when
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

sometimes i am a poltician, sometimes i am a clown..just a human being
sounds like you'll fit in here perfectly...

MM, xx
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
sounds like you'll fit in here perfectly...

MM, xx
well, you all fit with me as i have done nothing in my work for the last few days, just spending time reading your threads most of the day
Old Jul 2nd 2007, 9:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

well, you all fit with me as i have done nothing in my work for the last few days, just spending time reading your threads most of the day
oh geez, so it's our fault when you get sacked, lol...

MM, xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.