Al Barari

Old Aug 7th 2009, 6:02 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all
Default Al Barari

What do you guys think of this development ? Has anyone been to the show villa ? Prices are just right to buy... well compared to last year. If they stick to the standards of the show villa then they will 100% be the best villas in town.

http://www.albarari.com/Homes.mvc/De...ow%20Villa.jpg
Old Aug 7th 2009, 6:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Al Barari

Originally Posted by pauldxb
What do you guys think of this development ? Has anyone been to the show villa ? Prices are just right to buy... well compared to last year. If they stick to the standards of the show villa then they will 100% be the best villas in town.

Blimey........... looks impressive.

How much are they then?
Old Aug 7th 2009, 6:15 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean

How much are they then?
About AED 15 million (US$ 4 million) I think...
http://www.homesonsale.co.uk/al_bara...o71566-en.html
Old Aug 7th 2009, 6:21 am
BE Forum Addict

pauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to allpauldxb is a name known to all

Originally Posted by The Dean

How much are they then?
This is why im sure its a good long term investment, last year a B type villa (15,000 sqft 7-8 beds) was around 35M AED but because the development is not ready & the credit crunch & the severe service fees these villas have dropped to 14M AED on the re-sale market but amazingly the developer is still selling for 35M AED now. I was concerned about distance from town but it only took me 20 mins to get from there to the marina & my misus less than 15mins to DIFC
Old Aug 7th 2009, 6:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

wow, they look amazing...when are they scheduled to be completed...? they are miles away from anything though, aren't they...?

MM, xx
Old Aug 7th 2009, 7:06 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

where are they? it mentions Acacia - Acacia Avenues are behind us and have been cancelled
Old Aug 7th 2009, 8:59 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

why oh why oh why

seriously why the hell would you spend 4m on a property here, just have a look at what 4 m buys you around the world, 4m spent on property here is madness. st barts, cayman, martinique, the US, Nice, BVI, etc etc etc all are places where 4m will buy a nice property that will almost certainly increase in value, be built to last longer than 5 mins and have property laws that encourage the investment of money and long term stability.

granted al barari are nice but you'd have to be insane to drop that kind of money on a house here given the build quality, long term potential and laws.

eg what 4m will but you in a sensible place

http://search.knightfrank.com/rsi050103
http://search.knightfrank.com/rsi090556
http://search.knightfrank.com/rsi080534

http://search.knightfrank.com/edn060471

4M is in a price range which is largely immune to the big swings in price, however that does not stand true for an area of the globe which is a political hotspot, where there is no long term investment strategy by anyone other than regional locals and russian gangsters.
i mean just look at the price..half that of last year, of any of the more preferrably areas to spend 4m how many have experienced a 50% drop in the last year....?
eg scottish estates, where 4m will buy you a castle and a lot of land have dropped about 10-15% during this current crash and thats the biggest drop seen in that market segment in 50 yrs

madness i tell you madness
Old Aug 7th 2009, 9:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
where are they? it mentions Acacia - Acacia Avenues are behind us and have been cancelled
No not acacia avenue but yes same name, this development is just past Arabian ranches
Old Aug 7th 2009, 9:16 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
wow, they look amazing...when are they scheduled to be completed...? they are miles away from anything though, aren't they...?

MM, xx
Al Barari is a 5 minute drive (3km) past Arabian Ranches so not to far.
Phase 1 & 2 are on schedule apparently.... put it this way i have had an opportunity to look at the villa that i am interested in & the villa was built externally & painted. Interior walls were 60% completed internally. Also Dewa has already been connected to phase 1 & 2 villas this suprised me the most.
Old Aug 7th 2009, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by shiva
why oh why oh why

seriously why the hell would you spend 4m on a property here, just have a look at what 4 m buys you around the world, 4m spent on property here is madness. st barts, cayman, martinique, the US, Nice, BVI, etc etc etc all are places where 4m will buy a nice property that will almost certainly increase in value, be built to last longer than 5 mins and have property laws that encourage the investment of money and long term stability.

granted al barari are nice but you'd have to be insane to drop that kind of money on a house here given the build quality, long term potential and laws.

4M is in a price range which is largely immune to the big swings in price, however that does not stand true for an area of the globe which is a political hotspot, where there is no long term investment strategy by anyone other than regional locals and russian gangsters.
i mean just look at the price..half that of last year, of any of the more preferrably areas to spend 4m how many have experienced a 50% drop in the last year....?
eg scottish estates, where 4m will buy you a castle and a lot of land have dropped about 10-15% during this current crash and thats the biggest drop seen in that market segment in 50 yrs

I agree mainly with what you are saying but i am not spending £4m on Al Barari... i am selling my house & putting some AED towards the purchase price, granted those houses on BVI etc etc were stunning but i live here & not in BVI
Old Aug 7th 2009, 9:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
why oh why oh why

You speak a lot of sense... 4 million $ buys you a lot in more politically stable countries and ones that do not rely on commodities for their economy. Personally, I'd want somewhere that comes with farm land that doesn't require desalination for its water at that price.
Old Aug 7th 2009, 9:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by EmiratesMillhouse
You speak a lot of sense... 4 million $ buys you a lot in more politically stable countries and ones that do not rely on commodities for their economy. Personally, I'd want somewhere that comes with farm land that doesn't require desalination for its water at that price.
' farmland ' have you been speaking to my missus...
Old Aug 7th 2009, 9:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

' farmland ' have you been speaking to my missus...
No and the problem I see with farm land is that it strikes me as very hard work...
Old Aug 7th 2009, 12:32 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Al Barari

Al Barari is a 5 minute drive (3km) past Arabian Ranches so not to far.
Phase 1 & 2 are on schedule apparently.... put it this way i have had an opportunity to look at the villa that i am interested in & the villa was built externally & painted. Interior walls were 60% completed internally. Also Dewa has already been connected to phase 1 & 2 villas this suprised me the most.
yes I saw those the other day from Emirates Road, I think? if you do this you will sell the The Palm house? why at this point when property is loosing money not making it?
Old Aug 7th 2009, 5:42 pm
Big Member

NorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond reputeNorthernLad has a reputation beyond repute

You'd need to stockpile mosquito repellent from looking at some of them pictures.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.