Abu Dhabi Drinky Poo's

Old Aug 3rd 2009, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Abu Dhabi Drinky Poo's

Anyone fancy a couple of drinks this Fri?
Emerald Eyes and her mate are coming down and staying at mine so I'll be showing them the sights and sounds of Abu Dhabi on Friday night.
or or .....
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 5:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Abu Dhabi Drinky Poo's

Originally Posted by Chris79
Emerald Eyes and her mate are coming down and staying at mine so I'll be showing them the sights and sounds of Abu Dhabi on Friday night.
or or .....
I hope that's all you'll be showing them, you dirty old bugger, you.....
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 5:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
I hope that's all you'll be showing them, you dirty old bugger, you.....
I don't quite know what you are trying to say

LOL I'll be good. My Dragon will be with me as well
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 5:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Possibly, what with it being my birthday an all. Saw you in One to One t'other night.
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 5:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond reputeshakh your bootie has a reputation beyond repute

I don't quite know what you are trying to say

LOL I'll be good. My Dragon will be with me as well
Just as well! Wish I were in a position to come along with the old Hero's and Hemmingway's set...

Have a great time.
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 5:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by benzonar
Possibly, what with it being my birthday an all. Saw you in One to One t'other night.
Been in there a few times. Great place with the big air con tent and restaurants.
You should have come over and bought me a drink!
Hopefully see you Fri bud, give me a text or something
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 5:21 pm
Forum Regular

Abu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really niceAbu Andy is just really nice

or or .....
Sounds good Chris. I am sure I can recover on time from the Thursday.

Any ideas where you will be heading?

I do like a couple of on a Friday .
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 5:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Been in there a few times. Great place with the big air con tent and restaurants.
You should have come over and bought me a drink!
Hopefully see you Fri bud, give me a text or something
Yep, its pretty good and about 2 mins walk from my place.

Cubes isn't too shabby either. Am out Thurs night, but should have recovered by Fri pm.
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 5:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Abu Andy
Sounds good Chris. I am sure I can recover on time from the Thursday.

Any ideas where you will be heading?

I do like a couple of on a Friday .
Thinking of doing a brunch on Friday at the Sheraton then just hitting the pubs straight after. Will probably do the usual brunch crawl. Start in PJ's then ..... Will probably end up in Heroes!
If you fancy the brunch let me know. I'm going to book it tomorrow hopefully.
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 5:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Thinking of doing a brunch on Friday at the Sheraton then just hitting the pubs straight after. Will probably do the usual brunch crawl. Start in PJ's then ..... Will probably end up in Heroes!
If you fancy the brunch let me know. I'm going to book it tomorrow hopefully.
Ahh - sounds like fun. Do the Pub Grubs still play at Heroes, or have they been superceded? That rock chick with the guitar, fantastic.
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 5:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie
Ahh - sounds like fun. Do the Pub Grubs still play at Heroes, or have they been superceded? That rock chick with the guitar, fantastic.
Placemats are the band there. Got Belinda on lead guitar and lead vocals (****in great) Think it is the same one that was there when you were here. A couple of the members have changed though.
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 5:47 pm
Just Joined

Nadine86 has a spectacular aura aboutNadine86 has a spectacular aura aboutNadine86 has a spectacular aura about

Hey does anyone mind if a newbie to AD attends?
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 5:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Nadine86
Hey does anyone mind if a newbie to AD attends?
No problemo. The more the merrier (and we will probably be merry!)
I can't send you a PM yet but post a couple of replies and I'll send you my mobile number so you don't have to go in all the bars in Abu Dhabi looking for us!
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 6:04 pm
Just Joined

Nadine86 has a spectacular aura aboutNadine86 has a spectacular aura aboutNadine86 has a spectacular aura about

No problemo. The more the merrier (and we will probably be merry!)
I can't send you a PM yet but post a couple of replies and I'll send you my mobile number so you don't have to go in all the bars in Abu Dhabi looking for us!
That sounds great don't quite fancy wandering around looking lost and touristy.

Do you know in what area you will be?
Old Aug 3rd 2009, 6:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Nadine86
That sounds great don't quite fancy wandering around looking lost and touristy.

Do you know in what area you will be?
Will be PJ's in the Royal Meridian or The Tavern. Somewhere that is going to be busy around 3ish.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.