Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East > The Sand Pit
Reload this Page >

Aaaaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhhhhhh

Aaaaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhhhhhh

Old Jul 14th 2007, 1:09 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Aaaaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhhhhhh

Just found a scorpion crawling up my window mesh - managed to deal with it with half a can of industrial strength pif paf and my shoe

Last edited by Fairydust; Jul 14th 2007 at 1:14 pm.
Old Jul 14th 2007, 1:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Aaaaaaaaaaaggggghhhhhhhhhh

OMG Did you manage to kill it? If I were you I would check the entire house/garden to see whether this fella has any relatives hanging around.......
Old Jul 14th 2007, 1:16 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by IndieGirl
OMG Did you manage to kill it? If I were you I would check the entire house/garden to see whether this fella has any relatives hanging around.......
Yes gave it a serious hammering with my shoe - never seen any around here before but I know others have - bloody nightmare - why do these things always happen when hubby's away :curse: Managed to get a good luck at it and then googled it and it was most definately one - was about 3 inches long
Old Jul 14th 2007, 1:20 pm
Forum Regular

Attila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud ofAttila the Mouse has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Yes gave it a serious hammering with my shoe - never seen any around here before but I know others have - bloody nightmare - why do these things always happen when hubby's away :curse: Managed to get a good luck at it and then googled it and it was most definately one - was about 3 inches long
That's not that big FD. Maybe mummy and daddy are around somewhere!
Old Jul 14th 2007, 1:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

FD, just search the place around just to make sure you don't have any more of them Can't take chances with pets and kids playing in the garden.
Old Jul 14th 2007, 1:23 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Just found a scorpion crawling up my window mesh - managed to deal with it with half a can of industrial strength pif paf and my shoe
you are sooooo brave, FD...i'd have freaked out for sure!

MM, xx
Old Jul 14th 2007, 1:25 pm
Its all good

Originally Posted by IndieGirl
FD, just search the place around just to make sure you don't have any more of them Can't take chances with pets and kids playing in the garden.
OMG I don't even know where to start they could be anywhere This was on the outside of the mesh so hopefully not inside the house - will a pest control visit work or will they need to know where they are??
Old Jul 14th 2007, 1:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

OMG I don't even know where to start they could be anywhere This was on the outside of the mesh so hopefully not inside the house - will a pest control visit work or will they need to know where they are??
If it was outside, then just check the garden. Just google and find out what their favourite hiding places are. I think with all the construction, these creatures have been displaced from their habitat. Not sure whether pest control will help.
Old Jul 14th 2007, 1:42 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

We are hereeeeeeeeeeeee
Old Jul 14th 2007, 1:52 pm
Its all good

Urghhhhh you ba$tard didn't get quite that good a look at it!! It was red though
Old Jul 14th 2007, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Buzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond repute

a scorpian up your mesh? should have got them to sing "gorckee Park"

if you talk to them nice, they will go away as well, no need for the terminator Job !!
Old Jul 14th 2007, 1:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Buzz Lightyear
if you talk to them nice, they will go away as well, no need for the terminator Job !!
but her scorpion didn't speak english...

MM, xx
Old Jul 14th 2007, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Buzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond reputeBuzz Lightyear has a reputation beyond repute

Urghhhhh you ba$tard didn't get quite that good a look at it!! It was red though
Red !! you killed it AND it had the poor bugger had sun burn as well..you crewl sod...
Old Jul 14th 2007, 1:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
but her scorpion didn't speak english...

MM, xx
Babe I think "fick off" is the same anywere!!
Old Jul 14th 2007, 2:18 pm
Just Joined

Liyamu has a brilliant futureLiyamu has a brilliant futureLiyamu has a brilliant futureLiyamu has a brilliant futureLiyamu has a brilliant futureLiyamu has a brilliant futureLiyamu has a brilliant futureLiyamu has a brilliant future

We found a camel spider right on the toilet seat in Dubai last year. I won't post pictures of it but if you're interested... Google. It's a monster though, i've seen videos of it on youtube fighting 30 ants and eating huge lizards.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.