3somes...

Old Jul 29th 2008, 5:56 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default 3somes...

personally...I am not convinced that is such a good thing...women don't like competition around...but all men seem to think differently...
I don't know any women that are up for it, so it's all is a bit of a myth isn't it...
Old Jul 29th 2008, 6:02 am
Down and out

ctfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 3somes...

And the other way around? The idea of two men doesn't appeal to you?
Old Jul 29th 2008, 6:02 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ctfc
And the other way around? The idea of two men doesn't appeal to you?
this isn't about me...although I realise the use of the word 'personally' might have indicated otherwise..
Old Jul 29th 2008, 6:05 am
Down and out

ctfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond reputectfc has a reputation beyond repute

It's certainly rather personal - how many do you need to become impersonal?
Old Jul 29th 2008, 6:11 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by ctfc
It's certainly rather personal - how many do you need to become impersonal?
I don't have sex...I need to keep up my postcount...
Old Jul 29th 2008, 6:11 am
It's what the eye see's..

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

Okay here it comes, and don't blame me for being none British okay? No insult intended, just translating it. Don't kill the messenger please...

To go Tripple British:

Popular under the Dutch youth or Yuppies, it means (politely) the following.

(A) The guy in question is allowed to pay the very expensive dinner.
(B) After dinner he can also pay for the condom(s)...
(C) And under threat of female abuse, even if she's on the pill, he can pull out at the very last minute as the ultimate insult.

Hence (now isn't that the proper English word?) the word "Triple", jokingly people here refer to the movie where the guy has a penny in his hand and can't open it anymore. In a twisted way it's used (by some) to joke about the British females.

Double Dutch is far better
Old Jul 29th 2008, 6:13 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MataHari
personally...I am not convinced that is such a good thing...women don't like competition around...but all men seem to think differently...
I don't know any women that are up for it, so it's all is a bit of a myth isn't it...
nope, I've been involved in a few in my younger days, and they were always great, the trick is to have your fun and get a cab home, nothing worse than waking up squashed into a bed with 2 others and a stinking hangover, especially when one of the others is your mate....
Old Jul 29th 2008, 6:14 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

this isn't about me...although I realise the use of the word 'personally' might have indicated otherwise..
surely this thread is about everyone? or is it directed at one person,

I understand some people may think that people may be trying to show off or whatever, and here you are to bring them down to earth with a great big bump, but they are probably more common that you think.
Old Jul 29th 2008, 6:15 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Spugsy
nope, I've been involved in a few in my younger days, and they were always great, the trick is to have your fun and get a cab home, nothing worse than waking up squashed into a bed with 2 others and a stinking hangover, especially when one of the others is your mate....
ah yes...you are talking drunken on the pull type thing, no strings attached, not being in love or in a 'proper' relationship and asking your girlfriend if it's ok to bring an extra in...
Old Jul 29th 2008, 6:15 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Are you sure you aren't recruiting MH?

-
Old Jul 29th 2008, 6:17 am
why ayeeeee man!

ah yes...you are talking drunken on the pull type thing, no strings attached, not being in love or in a 'proper' relationship and asking your girlfriend if it's ok to bring an extra in...
aye, that's the only way it ever works, if you want to bring someone else in, and you've been with your lass for a while you're entering a whole world of pain,

but mad parties after club nights, lots of drink and other stuff involved and it can happen a lot more easily.
Old Jul 29th 2008, 6:19 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Spugsy
surely this thread is about everyone? or is it directed at one person,

I understand some people may think that people may be trying to show off or whatever, and here you are to bring them down to earth with a great big bump, but they are probably more common that you think.
oh it's just a general thing...not directed at anyone...
it is a 'hot' issue that gets talked about a lot, and I find that men and women have completely different views on it, well, women my age that is, I have no idea about younger girls, they might think differently...
Just wondering about it really, as it seems more of a fantasy thing than a wide spread reality...I mean, if it really was that great, everybody would be doing it, or not...
Old Jul 29th 2008, 6:19 am
hmmmm...nice

Originally Posted by Meow
Are you sure you aren't recruiting MH?

-
I'll forward any PMs to you, don't worry...it's all about sharing non....
Old Jul 29th 2008, 6:20 am
It's what the eye see's..

Dutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud ofDutchie has much to be proud of

Neither do the men like the competition, but that's personal. Haven't tried, most likely won't try it if it's offered to. Wouldn't be able to look my partner in the eye's the next morning.
Old Jul 29th 2008, 6:24 am
why ayeeeee man!

oh it's just a general thing...not directed at anyone...
it is a 'hot' issue that gets talked about a lot, and I find that men and women have completely different views on it, well, women my age that is, I have no idea about younger girls, they might think differently...
Just wondering about it really, as it seems more of a fantasy thing than a wide spread reality...I mean, if it really was that great, everybody would be doing it, or not...
well maybe but it's still a bit of a taboo thing, if a giel goes with 2 blokes and people find out they thik her easy or even worse, and she would lose a lot of respect, unfortunately some people think like that, obviously blokes don't care about that sort of thing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.