24hrs

Old Aug 12th 2009, 5:02 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute
Default 24hrs

Thank ****

and in 31 hrs I'll be on this road

WOOOOO HHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old Aug 12th 2009, 5:04 am
Forum Regular

aberdeensiregirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 24hrs

Originally Posted by shiva
Thank ****

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rwwk3iJUn6g

and in 31 hrs I'll be on this road
http://youtube.com/watch?v=uCl9kyJUJVg

WOOOOO HHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
looks fantastic doesnt it! You cant beat scottish scenery!!!!
Old Aug 12th 2009, 5:23 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

I'm jealous...have a great trip.

Been in Dubai for 3 years now and looking at the driving video...it looks odd to be driving on the left now
Old Aug 12th 2009, 5:44 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MacScot
I'm jealous...have a great trip.

Been in Dubai for 3 years now and looking at the driving video...it looks odd to be driving on the left now
thx i will have an awesome trip..

aye, i nearly cocked the driving last time i was home, came out the car hire place on the wrong side of the road....ooops
Old Aug 12th 2009, 5:45 am
Forum Regular

aye, i nearly cocked the driving last time i was home, came out the car hire place on the wrong side of the road....ooops
post up some photos of the scenery when you come back just to make us homesick!!
Old Aug 12th 2009, 5:50 am
**** it we'll do it live

Originally Posted by aberdeensiregirl
post up some photos of the scenery when you come back just to make us homesick!!
IF i come back

ps i'll be in aberdeen on friday and saturday will say hello from you lol
Old Aug 12th 2009, 5:52 am
Forum Regular

IF i come back

ps i'll be in aberdeen on friday and saturday will say hello from you lol
Sitting here with a box of Deans shortbread so not too bad! just dinna get lost down the harbour area and go into any of those bad pubs! And watch out for the harbour at Foggie if you get there!
Old Aug 12th 2009, 5:56 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

I'm back in Sept and it's been almost 5 years of driving here without driving in the UK - I'm really worried I'll screw it up and head down the wrong side of the road, go round roundabouts the wrong way etc..
Old Aug 12th 2009, 6:01 am
**** it we'll do it live

Originally Posted by Autonomy
I'm back in Sept and it's been almost 5 years of driving here without driving in the UK - I'm really worried I'll screw it up and head down the wrong side of the road, go round roundabouts the wrong way etc..
roundabouts get me in the uk, i have to really think about it for the first few days, if theres traffic i'm fine if there isnt my mind goes haywire for a second or two.

one thing you'll notice is how slow everyone is on the motorway (i mean real real slow) and that nobody is trying to kill you every 10 seconds
Old Aug 12th 2009, 6:11 am
BE Enthusiast

jrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to all

.......and do remember to get out of your car and put petrol in yourself......found myself sat there for 30 seconds wondering why nothing was happening! Embarrasing expat habit!
Old Aug 12th 2009, 6:20 am
Forum Regular

954RR has a spectacular aura about954RR has a spectacular aura about954RR has a spectacular aura about

If you have not been driving in the UK for some years watch out for the yellow boxes on the poles and the vans parked at the side of the road.
They want your money!
Old Aug 12th 2009, 7:03 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 954RR
If you have not been driving in the UK for some years watch out for the yellow boxes on the poles and the vans parked at the side of the road.
They want your money!
Yes..and also those cameras along countryside roads where the speed limit is 60 mph....these cameras are very common now, which surprised me last time I was back in the UK.
Old Aug 12th 2009, 7:41 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy
i had a 'standoff' when i got home with this woman driver outside my aunties house.

We headed (really slowly) towards eachother until we were almost touching bumpers.

I was looking at her and gesturing that the daft mare was on the wrong side of the road, until it clicked that muggins here was on the wrong side..

I pulled alongside and aplolgised and explained...she thought it was funny if not a bit dangerous!!
Old Aug 12th 2009, 8:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

kittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond reputekittycat1 has a reputation beyond repute

and just to forwarn you petrol is about 102.09 a litre
Old Aug 12th 2009, 8:21 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kittycat1
and just to forwarn you petrol is about 102.09 a litre
cheaper in scotland, we provide the bloody stuff after all...

(i wish)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.