1st post

Old Feb 16th 2013, 5:53 pm
Just Joined

Saudi Steve is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 1st post

Hi anybody in Jeddah? It's Saudi Steve here and it's my first post
Old Feb 16th 2013, 7:27 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1st post

I was there in the 90s - and left in 2002. A magical city.

I first visited and woreked in 1970 - when it was still limited to the two districts - Balad and Baghdadiya.
Old Feb 16th 2013, 9:07 pm
Banned

Desert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to behold

Saudi Steve, welcome to Jeddah.
Old Feb 17th 2013, 4:24 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Saudi Steve
welcome to BE
Old Feb 17th 2013, 6:38 pm
Just Joined

Cheers, just got in from work, chilling out
Old Feb 17th 2013, 7:35 pm
Banned

Desert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to beholdDesert Dubliner is a splendid one to behold

Cheers, just got in from work, chilling out
Where do you live, Steve?
Old Feb 17th 2013, 7:55 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Desert Dubliner
Where do you live, Steve?
5 mins from ikea, how about you?
Old Feb 17th 2013, 7:57 pm
Just Joined

I'm in private accommodation, it's nice however not really that much to do, I need to get out a bit and see what's happening
Old Feb 17th 2013, 8:19 pm
Banned

I am in a compound near Red Sea Mall. Private accommodation can be a pain especially on weekends. Try Silver Sands beach on weekends, now is the season. You new here? Bringing family or pulling it off on your own?
Old Feb 17th 2013, 8:27 pm
Just Joined

I am in a compound near Red Sea Mall. Private accommodation can be a pain especially on weekends. Try Silver Sands beach on weekends, now is the season. You new here? Bringing family or pulling it off on your own?
Just arrived 3 weeks ago, I'm single, ilike the city the driving is mad etc. people I work with are good, that's it really
Old Feb 17th 2013, 8:37 pm
Banned

Just arrived 3 weeks ago, I'm single, ilike the city the driving is mad etc. people I work with are good, that's it really
Well good luck. You could do a lot worse than Jeddah.
Old Feb 17th 2013, 8:38 pm
Just Joined

Well good luck. You could do a lot worse than Jeddah.
Cheers mate, speak again soon