Spectra???

Old May 20th 2013, 6:19 pm
Forum Regular

Sarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Unhappy Spectra???

Hi has anyone seen the adverts on the TV and heard them on the radio for a company called Spectra? offering internet, cable tv etc. I am trying to get hold of them to find out more details as they are offering free internet installation and a free modem, however the TV advert lists no contact details nor does the radio. I have looked in the phone book and online with no joy - any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Sarah
Old May 20th 2013, 7:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spectra???

Originally Posted by Sarah1234
Hi has anyone seen the adverts on the TV and heard them on the radio for a company called Spectra? offering internet, cable tv etc. I am trying to get hold of them to find out more details as they are offering free internet installation and a free modem, however the TV advert lists no contact details nor does the radio. I have looked in the phone book and online with no joy - any ideas?

Thanks in advance
Sarah
It seems that Spectra is part of Helen Television based on Morne Fortune. I clicked on their ad on their (HTS) website and it goes nowhere but try them by phone at 452-4982.
Old May 29th 2013, 3:16 pm
Forum Regular

Sarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of lightSarah1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: Spectra???

Hi

Thanks PistolPete, OK I rang them, apparently they have an office on Bridge Street, near S and S, the actual number found by ringing HTS ( thanks for that) is 456-0806.
They are a satellite provider so it depends on line of site as to whether you get the service, free installation at the moment on packages, that is cable tv and internet, also free modem - so all good stuff.

Thanks once again I will go in and check them out.

Sarah.
Old May 29th 2013, 3:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond reputePistolpete2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Spectra???

Originally Posted by Sarah1234
Hi

Thanks PistolPete, OK I rang them, apparently they have an office on Bridge Street, near S and S, the actual number found by ringing HTS ( thanks for that) is 456-0806.
They are a satellite provider so it depends on line of site as to whether you get the service, free installation at the moment on packages, that is cable tv and internet, also free modem - so all good stuff.

Thanks once again I will go in and check them out.

Sarah.
Ok Good! that might have worked better for us as the other carrier apart from Lime which is really a bit of a joke, unless you speak Spanish - Karibcable - seem to need a certain number to justify coming into your area and we are remote.

Indeed I last saw them right next to S&S on the street (Micoud?) that runs towards the Dennery bus departure zone.

Peter