Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Saint Lucia
Reload this Page >

Seeking Business Opportunities in St Lucia

Seeking Business Opportunities in St Lucia

Old Apr 8th 2010, 6:44 pm
S11
Just Joined

S11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Seeking Business Opportunities in St Lucia

Im coming over to saint lucia in November this year, basically to check out the prospects of setting up a business on the Island. I want to check out the idea of setting up a small family business as well as i want to eventually work for myself. i have'nt stacks of money to set up a business but hopefully enough to get something small kicked off the ground......as to what i have'nt a clue....has anyone any ideas of what is missing on the island.....my profession (counsellor and a friend who is a lawyer) but im open to offers.

Last edited by S11; Apr 8th 2010 at 6:49 pm.
Old Apr 11th 2010, 5:29 pm

pgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond reputepgtips has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Seeking Business Opportunities in St Lucia

Originally Posted by S11
Im coming over to saint lucia in November this year, basically to check out the prospects of setting up a business on the Island. I want to check out the idea of setting up a small family business as well as i want to eventually work for myself. i have'nt stacks of money to set up a business but hopefully enough to get something small kicked off the ground......as to what i have'nt a clue....has anyone any ideas of what is missing on the island.....my profession (counsellor and a friend who is a lawyer) but im open to offers.
People with good ideas tend to keep them to themselves. However read through all the old post as we have discussed this before. Good luck with your prospecting.
Old Apr 12th 2010, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

3aces is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pgtips
People with good ideas tend to keep them to themselves. However read through all the old post as we have discussed this before. Good luck with your prospecting.

Well said lol
Old Apr 29th 2010, 8:06 pm
Just Joined

Tropicalphotobugg is just really niceTropicalphotobugg is just really niceTropicalphotobugg is just really niceTropicalphotobugg is just really niceTropicalphotobugg is just really niceTropicalphotobugg is just really niceTropicalphotobugg is just really niceTropicalphotobugg is just really niceTropicalphotobugg is just really nice

Hello just wondering if you found out any information as I am also looking for opportunities in St. Lucia so that I can relocate from Canada. Maybe we can exchange ideas or help each other out.