New Comer with ?

Old Oct 25th 2012, 5:00 pm
Just Joined

skyline69 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default New Comer with ?

Hello Everyone - I have been reading this forum for awhile now and have some questions - I hope that someone can help me with them. My wife, son and myself are looking at moving to St. Lucia from Belize.

1 As a Caricom Citizen how difficult is it to achieve residency?
2 What is the cost of local primary schools?
3 How difficult is it to import your vehicle from Japan?
4 Looking for a reliable Lawyer, can anyone please recommend somebody?
5 I've always had a fire arm..How difficult is it to obtain a license to acquire a fire arm? Can I bring mine or what types/caliber can I purchase on the Island and at what cost?
6 As a new comer to St. Lucia would the banks give us a mortgage on a house?
7 The availability of up to date fashion for men, woman and kids and the average cost.
8 For someone who has been living in the Caribbean for the past 24 years, (15 in Jamaica, 9 in Belize) would St.Lucia be about the same. In terms of Lifestyle etc?

Thanks Again in Advance
Old Oct 26th 2012, 5:30 am
BE Enthusiast

anuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud ofanuny has much to be proud of
Default Re: New Comer with ?

I think you should visit the island and get the feel of it before packing your baggage.