Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Rest of the World > Caribbean > Saint Lucia
Reload this Page >

Just moved to Soufriére, looking to meet people!

Just moved to Soufriére, looking to meet people!

Old Mar 17th 2013, 1:04 am
Just Joined

Sparkle Duck is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just moved to Soufriére, looking to meet people!

Greetings all.

I am not a British Expat, however, seeing as how the expat community in Saint Lucia is not overwhelmingly large where I'm at, I thought no one would mind. I am a 31-year old female from the States, just moved to Saint Lucia for a yoga-teaching position at Anse Chastanet/Jade Mountain, and would love to meet other travelers just passing through or staying permanently on this lovely island. I am in Soufriére and do not have a vehicle; however, I should be able to learn how to use the local bus fairly soon to make it to other areas as well. I also have a large apartment and welcome trustworthy couchsurfers. Cheers and blessings!
Old Mar 20th 2013, 6:29 pm
Just Joined

grandmalee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Just moved to Soufriére, looking to meet people!

My husband and I, and our two dogs, are in Soufriere and love to make new friends. Most days we are at the beach...we alternate between the local beach by the Hummingbird and Malgretoute. We don't go out much at night as I don't drive and my DH doesn't like to drive after dark but walking in the area is very safe and I wouldn't mind a meetup...probably a private message would be best? Do you have phone? feel free to pm me...we can meet somewhere in town or at the beach to get acquainted.
Old Mar 23rd 2013, 12:02 am
Just Joined

Sparkle Duck is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there, thanks for the reply. Admin won't let me pm you, apparently I have to have posted three things before I can do that. Kind of silly. Can you try pm'ing me with your phone number and I can call you?
Old Apr 1st 2013, 5:01 pm
Just Joined

hrodriguez231 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi there, , I am a 28 years old male from Cuba, but right now I am living here in St. Lucia and I would like to meet new people, right now I don't have friends here.

I am an engineer and I am looking to meet people with good education to have great conversation from time to time, make new friends and also to learn more about this country.
Old Apr 6th 2013, 5:03 pm
Just Joined

Soloo is an unknown quantity at this point

Soufriere is cool, I hv been there couple of time and will be there hopefully by month end. Inbox me your contact, so that I will contact you if i visit