What to take back? NZ to Uk

Old Jun 8th 2014, 1:54 am
Just Joined

Nelsongirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default What to take back? NZ to Uk

We have a package where our costs will be met up to 8,000 pounds for shipping and flights - so may not cover everything. We are selling a lot of things but I don't want to get to Uk and have to buy 'everything'.

Anyone, could offer some advice on what is more expensive in Uk or same price in Uk versus New Zealand (or Australia - if NZ prices unknown).

I am thinking that since plugs may have to be changed that this might be a good starting point?

Thanks
Old Jun 8th 2014, 4:29 am
BE Enthusiast

LukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond reputeLukeandJo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What to take back? NZ to Uk

i'd ditch your electrical goods and sell them here in NZ. You want make much cash on them, but I would say you have a fair chance of selling them.
Electronics in the UK is far cheaper...

Clothes... have a good clear out. Then when you need new stuff buy it in the UK. The prices a little on par with NZ, but of better quality.