What makes Britain Great?

Old Aug 27th 2014, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Lothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond reputeLothianlad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What makes Britain Great?

Originally Posted by Mallory
You wrote in another thread yesterday about why you wouldn't want to live in Switzerland. You said it was clean, beautiful, and very well run. But you said you wouldn't want to live there because you found it boring. I think Herefordshire is beautiful, and probably well run, but it wouldn't be for me. I would find it boring. Same as your opinion of Switzerland. We think alike.
Kindred spirits! I get your point........I loved being in Switzerland.....but not to live there permanently. I love visiting my grandparents in Herefordshire - as I now live in Cheltenham we are only 25 miles apart now - but I wouldn't really like to live in Herefordshire.....much more going on here tbh with you.

I don't know what will happen to me if my own country, Scotland, becomes independent next month - do you think the English will deport me? Or will they accept my application for English citizenship?