Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

What makes Britain completely crap?

What makes Britain completely crap?

Old Oct 22nd 2013, 12:32 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What makes Britain completely crap?

Originally Posted by windsong
Give me the dog poo any day over vile drunk humans acting like savages in the streets - throwing up/puking as someone said earlier - and urinating. Totally disgusting!!!
Sounds like any Brisbane race meeting
Old Oct 22nd 2013, 1:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Bud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Grayling
Sounds like any Brisbane race meeting
Did you move to Australia because it's just like Britain then?
Old Oct 22nd 2013, 1:52 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bud the Wiser
Did you move to Australia because it's just like Britain then?
None of your business

Are you still trolling this forum or is there the slightest chance you may grow a pair and move back one day
Old Oct 22nd 2013, 2:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Bud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond reputeBud the Wiser has a reputation beyond repute

I never realized Britain was that bad that you 'had to grow a pair to move back to it' . Personally I don't think it's as bad as that.

You still in Australia?
Old Oct 22nd 2013, 2:05 am
Bitter and twisted

You still in Australia?
None of your business....are you still too scared to move or just want to troll on here?
Old Oct 22nd 2013, 2:25 am
BE Forum Addict

None of your business....are you still too scared to move or just want to troll on here?
I'd love to say. "None of your business', but I really don't want to drop to that level.

Why would one be scared to move?
Old Oct 22nd 2013, 2:27 am
Bitter and twisted

I'd love to say. "None of your business', but I really don't want to drop to that level.
That is just what you did tell me once.....so it looks as if I have dropped to yours.

You tell me.....why are you scared

....or is the moving back thing just an excuse to troll on here?
Old Oct 22nd 2013, 2:35 am
BE Forum Addict

That is just what you did tell me once.....so it looks as if I have dropped to yours.
Source please.
You tell me.....why are you scared
I'm not, why use the word scared? Apprehensive most definitely, that's quite natural I would have thought. Scared is hiding behind a quote such as, "None of your business." when asked a civil question.
Old Oct 22nd 2013, 2:39 am
Bitter and twisted

Source please.

CBA to be honest.....it was just one of the many times you were being evasive
Old Oct 22nd 2013, 2:55 am
BE Forum Addict

CBA to be honest.....it was just one of the many times you were being evasive
So you made it up? tsk! tsk!

Never mind. I'll leave you with this thought. As you know, I'm a strong believer in due diligence. Never used to be, but that's the folly of youth. However, with the wisdom of experience and the wonderful benefit of hindsight, I now know that life changing decisions really do need carefully planning not just on how they affect you, but how the knock on affect can affect others who are close to you.

It's with that in mind that I engage in MBTTUK.

By applying due diligence to your decision making you may not now be stuck in Australia pinning for Englands' green and pleasant land.

We can all learn from others mistakes as well as our own.

Have a safe night and I hope your dreams of a return to the UK happen sooner rather than later.

BTW. When did you realize Australia was not for you?
Old Oct 22nd 2013, 2:58 am
Bitter and twisted

So you made it up? tsk! tsk!

Never mind. I'll leave you with this thought. As you know, I'm a strong believer in due diligence. Never used to be, but that's the folly of youth. However, with the wisdom of experience and the wonderful benefit of hindsight, I now know that life changing decisions really do need carefully planning not just on how they affect you, but how the knock on affect can affect others who are close to you.

It's with that in mind that I engage in MBTTUK.

By applying due diligence to your decision making you may not now be stuck in Australia pinning for Englands' green and pleasant land.

We can all learn from others mistakes as well as our own.

Have a safe night and I hope your dreams of a return to the UK happen sooner rather than later.

BTW. When did you realize Australia was not for you?
What are you on about?.....I am not pining for anywhere.....I live between the two countries.....haven't you worked that out yet?
Old Oct 22nd 2013, 5:04 am
BE Enthusiast

TheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond repute

Gordon Bennett!!

Oh well, perhaps this will leave the 'UK really that bad' thread at just 76 pages.

Every cloud.....
Old Oct 22nd 2013, 6:46 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Britain is not of course completely crap, it actually isnt even a little bit crap. It does have many problems that it shares with virtually every other country in the world even *shock horror* Australia
There are a couple in this section of the forum who are apparently just trying to offer a bit of balance, it is very clear to all of us I think what their motivation is and they arent kidding anyone. Whatever makes them (un)happy really.
Old Oct 22nd 2013, 7:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Binge drinking in city centres
Jeremy Kyle
Strictly Come Dancing
The X Factor
Jeremy Kyle
Jeremy Kylle
Government by Old Etonians
Old Oct 22nd 2013, 7:42 am
Banned

chris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond reputechris955 has a reputation beyond repute

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.