Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

"Wee Ginger Dug" on Marrying A Foreigner And Moving To UK

"Wee Ginger Dug" on Marrying A Foreigner And Moving To UK

Old Dec 9th 2017, 9:18 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default "Wee Ginger Dug" on Marrying A Foreigner And Moving To UK

Wee Ginger Dug: Make sure you’re royal or rich if your betrothed is foreign | The National

is he right ?

Sod it there is a typo in the Headline !
Old Dec 9th 2017, 9:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default re: "Wee Ginger Dug" on Marrying A Foreigner And Moving To UK

MOD can you fix that typo ? My only excuse is poor control of blood sugar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Dec 9th 2017, 10:12 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Wee Ginger Dug" on Marrting A Foreigner And Moving To UK

Originally Posted by scot47
MOD can you fix that typo ? My only excuse is poor control of blood sugar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Done. I have also moved the thread to the Rovers Return forum.
Old Dec 9th 2017, 10:33 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: "Wee Ginger Dug" on Marrting A Foreigner And Moving To UK

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Done. I have also moved the thread to the Rovers Return forum.
Given Mr 47's personality, perhaps TIO would be more appropriate?
Old Dec 9th 2017, 11:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Default Re: "Wee Ginger Dug" on Marrying A Foreigner And Moving To UK

Personality ? Me ? Guilty as charged your honour. I plead insanity, And being Scottish as a mitigating factor. A teetotal Scot which confuses people even more.
Old Dec 9th 2017, 11:10 pm
Forum Regular

Thanis90 is an unknown quantity at this point

Scot47 is THE 'Wee Ginger Dug'?!
Old Dec 9th 2017, 11:12 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No he is not, Wee Ginger Dug is the pen name of Paul Kavanagah. He and scot47 do not support the same team and he does not kick the ball with the right foot - as I do
Old Dec 14th 2017, 8:55 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by scot47
My only excuse is poor control of blood sugar !
Got that with my pusscat at the moment. Mis-shot his insulin into his fur instead of his skin.
Old Dec 15th 2017, 5:00 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Got that with my pusscat at the moment. Mis-shot his insulin into his fur instead of his skin.
First World problem. Give another shot (insulin or buckshot is up to you).
Old Dec 15th 2017, 5:34 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Cruelty to cats is a capital offence in some jurisdictions. Be careful.
Old Dec 15th 2017, 8:07 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Noes.
Old Dec 15th 2017, 8:15 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
You don't kill family

ps we live in a first world, so first world problems are the only possible type we can have!
Old Dec 15th 2017, 8:40 pm
Cup of tea, Father?

Geordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond reputeGeordie George has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
You don't kill family

ps we live in a first world, so first world problems are the only possible type we can have!
I don't know. To add to my job woes, the air con has died a death (mid-heatwave - yay!), the car needs a new intake manifold flap position sensor (whatever that might be, but it's not cheap), after being 'upgraded' to the NBN our t'Interweb keeps dying, and I've had a ridiculously heavy cold for a week. I'm beginning to suspect some kind of voodoo's at work ...
Old Dec 15th 2017, 9:37 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Geordie George
I don't know. To add to my job woes, the air con has died a death (mid-heatwave - yay!), the car needs a new intake manifold flap position sensor (whatever that might be, but it's not cheap), after being 'upgraded' to the NBN our t'Interweb keeps dying, and I've had a ridiculously heavy cold for a week. I'm beginning to suspect some kind of voodoo's at work ...
You poor chook Sending fairy dust your way for a change of fortune. I'd send cash but I've spent it all on Christmas
Old Dec 15th 2017, 9:41 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
You don't kill family !
Dogs are family but cats are parasites. Everyone knows that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.