11.11%
WA
16.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Those returning from OZ to UK

Old Jun 14th 2004, 5:15 am
ABCDiamond

Default Those returning from OZ to UK

I am just curious to find out what Australian State most British are leaving from, to go back to the UK ?

Old Jun 14th 2004, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Those returning from OZ to UK

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
I am just curious to find out what Australian State most British are leaving from, to go back to the UK ?
I think we have covered most of them

Janey and Clive and PB WA

Pants and Merlot Herman Heading downunder Mr Stanton NSW

HP and Suffolk Diva Vic

Moi and Mick J Rosy QLD

guitar doc NZ

Noone goes to Tassie or NT so that leaves Adelaide but that has its own forum. Isnt the lovely Mr Mover doing a fine business in shipping them out of there.

Wonder how many slip away during the night unannounced tho:scared: Takes a brave soul to "come out" on here
Old Jun 14th 2004, 6:38 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Is this poll going to be statistically adjusted for fair representation I mean as about only one person only ever emigrated to Tassie the chances of it coming out looking like a great place to go are pretty loaded.

You know nobody goes there so nobodies going to leave sort of thingey.
Old Jun 14th 2004, 6:50 am
mick n cheryl

Mick, Cheryl n Kids

Mackay Central QLD ---- Wakefield W/Yorks 7th Sept 04

Old Jun 14th 2004, 7:18 am
ABCDiamond

Originally posted by dotty
Is this poll going to be statistically adjusted for fair representation I mean as about only one person only ever emigrated to Tassie the chances of it coming out looking like a great place to go are pretty loaded.

You know nobody goes there so nobodies going to leave sort of thingey.
I did considerer leaving a couple of areas out, but in the very first poll that I did, I accidentally left a State out !!, and got hammered for it. That poll was to see what States people went to. So, I could "statistically adjust" it to those figures for you

Old Jun 14th 2004, 8:28 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

I personally know four people who emigrated from the UK to Tassie, so leave it in!!! One of them has always planned to go "home" to stay ... she left the UK originally in 1960......
Old Jun 14th 2004, 10:34 am
CPW
BE Enthusiast

CPW has a reputation beyond reputeCPW has a reputation beyond reputeCPW has a reputation beyond reputeCPW has a reputation beyond reputeCPW has a reputation beyond reputeCPW has a reputation beyond reputeCPW has a reputation beyond reputeCPW has a reputation beyond reputeCPW has a reputation beyond reputeCPW has a reputation beyond reputeCPW has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Originally posted by Pollyana
I personally know four people who emigrated from the UK to Tassie, so leave it in!!! One of them has always planned to go "home" to stay ... she left the UK originally in 1960......
Well, it doesn't do to rush into these sorts of decisions ...
Old Jun 14th 2004, 12:37 pm
Forum Regular

angelica will become famous soon enoughangelica will become famous soon enough

We were only in Oz 6 months, 4 in SA & 2 in WA.

Because I can only vote in one box I voted WA as it was the last state we lived in. I know a few peeps who tried Adelaide but have gone on to another state, suppose thats not what the poll is asking for though!