This is not funny!!!!

Old Jun 28th 2012, 3:05 am
Forum Regular

Back2UK has a spectacular aura aboutBack2UK has a spectacular aura aboutBack2UK has a spectacular aura about
Default This is not funny!!!!

We was going to sell my OH car just a couple weeks before we left in August because it was the cheaper of the two. Only for a stupid male driver, driving an airport shuttle bus reversed at the lights and he went over the line straight into my OH car. My OH could see him in his mirror so why the driver couldn't see him is beyond me.

They in talks now to come to arrangement. It may be a blessing in disguise as we may get a better deal than what it is worth due to high mileage.
Old Jun 28th 2012, 11:06 am
BE Forum Addict

curleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond reputecurleytops has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: This is not funny!!!!

Originally Posted by Back2UK
We was going to sell my OH car just a couple weeks before we left in August because it was the cheaper of the two. Only for a stupid male driver, driving an airport shuttle bus reversed at the lights and he went over the line straight into my OH car. My OH could see him in his mirror so why the driver couldn't see him is beyond me.

They in talks now to come to arrangement. It may be a blessing in disguise as we may get a better deal than what it is worth due to high mileage.
Take heart, you might just be right there. Last year my Dad (lives in Ontario) loaned his 1989 Ford Ranger to a friend needing transportation to work. The very first day, the vehicle was rear-ended and although it was able to be driven after the accident, his insurance company offered him a payout of about $2100. They let him keep it on the road for the balance of the policy (about 4 months) at which time he surrendered the vehicle to them and the payout was issued. In addition, they allowed him to remove the fibreglass box cap which he recently sold separately for an additional $250. It was a great old truck but given its age, mileage and the inevitable rust there was no way he'd have ever sold it for near that much.
Old Jun 28th 2012, 1:30 pm
Forum Regular

Back2UK has a spectacular aura aboutBack2UK has a spectacular aura aboutBack2UK has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by curleytops
Take heart, you might just be right there. Last year my Dad (lives in Ontario) loaned his 1989 Ford Ranger to a friend needing transportation to work. The very first day, the vehicle was rear-ended and although it was able to be driven after the accident, his insurance company offered him a payout of about $2100. They let him keep it on the road for the balance of the policy (about 4 months) at which time he surrendered the vehicle to them and the payout was issued. In addition, they allowed him to remove the fibreglass box cap which he recently sold separately for an additional $250. It was a great old truck but given its age, mileage and the inevitable rust there was no way he'd have ever sold it for near that much.
We have discuss that yesterday about burrowing someone else car for the next few months, however I was debating that there is a high risk. (Especially now lol) Your father did well out of the deal, good for him.

We believe we could do better in the deal, maybe a dam sight more than the insurance would pay. Furthermore we can sell his winter tires separately to make a few more bucks.
Old Jun 29th 2012, 4:47 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Back2UK

What does his gender have to do with anything?
Old Jun 29th 2012, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by dunroving
What does his gender have to do with anything?
Ha ha because most men do consider themselves as better drivers.(Before anyone jumps on that, I said "most")