NHS

Old Oct 19th 2016, 12:03 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: NHS

Originally Posted by Novocastrian
Me too. I'm off to collect her from the hospital in an hour or so.

It's going to be an "interesting" rest of the year (at least).
She doesn't do trips by halves then.

Wishing your wife a full recovery Novo.
Old Oct 19th 2016, 8:28 am
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
She doesn't do trips by halves then.

Wishing your wife a full recovery Novo.
Thanks Bevs. I've just confirmed with the hospital that she really will be discharged today (in about 2 hours).

Let the games begin!
Old Oct 19th 2016, 1:11 pm
Nuther day in paradise.ca

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Bevs. I've just confirmed with the hospital that she really will be discharged today (in about 2 hours).

Let the games begin!
Have you reclaimed the Mrs yet then

How she feeling, you have to play waiter for a few weeks i guess?
Old Oct 19th 2016, 4:47 pm
Born again atheist

Novocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond reputeNovocastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by magnumpi
Have you reclaimed the Mrs yet then

How she feeling, you have to play waiter for a few weeks i guess?
Yes, she's been home since early afternoon. Not a pretty sight.
Old Oct 19th 2016, 5:29 pm

magnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond reputemagnumpi has a reputation beyond repute

Least she home now that's good to hear

Get as many pics of her while she is early post slip n trip for that big claim you will have
Old Oct 19th 2016, 5:54 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear of Mrs N's fall. Take care of you as well as her!
Old Oct 19th 2016, 5:57 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Least she home now that's good to hear

Get as many pics of her while she is early post slip n trip for that big claim you will have
Novo said his wife tripped on a curb and fell. Unless there was something there that shouldn't have been, it doesn't sound like anyone else was at fault? Sometimes an accident is just that.
Old Oct 19th 2016, 7:40 pm

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
Novo said his wife tripped on a curb and fell. Unless there was something there that shouldn't have been, it doesn't sound like anyone else was at fault? Sometimes an accident is just that.
A high kerb stone is a accident waiting to happen, the area should be reported and the offending kerb either replaced or it can be sanded flat to a level that won't break people's arms when they trip on it.

We have oh so many slip trip claims, 70% I would say are from out of line kerb stones.

I would get pics of every thing, obviously use a ruler then go see a claims adviser

FYI: I had a claim back in 2006 when I walked into a piece of tennis court wire that was sticking out from a tennis court fence. Obviously I should have been looking where I was going!!!! But hey 12 months later I got 1500 GBP of my housing tax back off of the Blackpool council Lol. I only grazed the side of my eye, slight bruise and was working next day

Last edited by magnumpi; Oct 19th 2016 at 7:43 pm.
Old Oct 19th 2016, 8:18 pm
Born again atheist

This.

MagnumPI has been watching too many silly American TV programmes.
Old Oct 19th 2016, 8:21 pm
Born again atheist

Sorry to hear of Mrs N's fall. Take care of you as well as her!
Actually the main issue is taking care of her father as well as her.
Old Oct 19th 2016, 8:41 pm

This.

MagnumPI has been watching too many silly American TV programmes.
Lol welcome to my world Mr N

Anyhow as long as she is recovering ok that's the main thing ehh.

FYI
SLIP AND TRIP CLAIM - PERSONAL INJURY CLAIM - COMPENSATION ADVICE
Old Oct 19th 2016, 8:42 pm
Born again atheist

Lol welcome to my world Mr N

Anyhow as long as she is recovering ok that's the main thing ehh.

FYI
SLIP AND TRIP CLAIM - PERSONAL INJURY CLAIM - COMPENSATION ADVICE
Thank you, but i think i'll stick with tripadvisor.com
Old Oct 19th 2016, 8:51 pm

Thank you, but i think i'll stick with tripadvisor.com
Very good
Old Oct 20th 2016, 11:15 am
Was in Canada, now home.

Editha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond reputeEditha has a reputation beyond repute

I cut my teeth as a trainee lawyer on trip claims. You do need a broken paving stone, but I used to be amazed at how much would be paid out, without the need for court proceedings because the local authority almost always settled the claim. I used to have a big collection of paving stone photos. Mind you, that was forty years ago.

Last edited by Editha; Oct 20th 2016 at 11:18 am. Reason: I did not start legal training at 13!
Old Oct 20th 2016, 11:45 am
Concierge

A high kerb stone is a accident waiting to happen, the area should be reported and the offending kerb either replaced or it can be sanded flat to a level that won't break people's arms when they trip on it.

We have oh so many slip trip claims, 70% I would say are from out of line kerb stones.

I would get pics of every thing, obviously use a ruler then go see a claims adviser

FYI: I had a claim back in 2006 when I walked into a piece of tennis court wire that was sticking out from a tennis court fence. Obviously I should have been looking where I was going!!!! But hey 12 months later I got 1500 GBP of my housing tax back off of the Blackpool council Lol. I only grazed the side of my eye, slight bruise and was working next day
Hope you didn't grizzle when your council tax went up the year after

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.