Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

Just returned to UK to film for TV prog....initial thoughts

Just returned to UK to film for TV prog....initial thoughts

Old Dec 16th 2008, 11:18 am
BE Enthusiast

Budawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond reputeBudawang has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just returned to UK to film for TV prog....initial thoughts

[QUOTE=cricket1;7071681][QUOTE=Fleaflyfloflum;7071574]
Originally Posted by Cape Blue

I think the posters who have jumped to Ezzie's defence in all honesty are insulting her intelligence by suggesting she takes any criticism or disagreeing comments seriously. She writes intelligently and enthusiastically albeit in the adopted style of Hyacinth Bouquet. We Brits are notorious for debating issues and arguing by insulting each other. We are known for this devious and mischievous banter as much as we are known for our courtesy and politeness.
I enjoyed reading Ezzie's post but like others, I have taken issue with some of the down the nose and snobbish reports that stand out from her posts. Do I think Ezzie cares? No of course she doesn't. We don't matter because we are faceless, we can't affect her, it's just words on a computer.
Likewise, whatever Ezzie writes can only be real life to her and as we don't know her, it can't be real to us because it's not a shared, real experience.

It's like reading a book that gets good and bad reviews.
Sadly the "devious and mischevious banter" may have resulted in Ezzie abandoning this thread. Ezzie put much time and effort into her heartfelt and insightful posts and it is a shame she is no longer posting.
Old Dec 16th 2008, 11:28 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just returned to UK to film for TV prog....initial thoughts

This thread has clearly run its course and for that reason I am closing it.