Just how bad is it in the UK??

Old May 21st 2009, 6:11 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just how bad is it in the UK??

Originally Posted by sans
I've just had some plastering done....and the cheapest ones i could find wanted £120 per day each
I'm surprised ... a while back, you couldn't even get them to give you the time of day, but I was assuming they'd all be hurting for business right now (I need some plastering done, can you tell?)
Old May 21st 2009, 10:33 pm
Sloopy Frickenbutt

sans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond reputesans has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dunroving
I'm surprised ... a while back, you couldn't even get them to give you the time of day, but I was assuming they'd all be hurting for business right now (I need some plastering done, can you tell?)
The hurting doesn't seem to be affecting the tradesmen around me
Infact the plasterers i got, were so bogged down with work they squeezed me in at a wkend......
Old May 24th 2009, 4:18 am
Forum Regular

lalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nicelalaloubell is just really nice

Originally Posted by mags1972
It is what it is but if i did what other people said all the time I'd never eat, drink or go anywhere, at the end of the day I'll make my own mind up and if it doesn't work out then I'll always have this wonderful country of ours to come back to, thats if I recognise it anymore
It is a fine place Lethbridge Mags ~Summing up, it is clear the future holds great opportunities. It also holds pitfalls. The trick will be to avoid the pitfalls, seize the opportunities
Lala
Old May 26th 2009, 7:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

ezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond reputeezzie has a reputation beyond repute

I just woke the kids up laughing loudly at that quip damn you!

Originally Posted by kporte
They won't let unaccompanied body parts on the aircraft, all of you will have to go