Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK > The Rovers Return
Reload this Page >

I Wonder How Long A British Politician Would Keep His Job..

I Wonder How Long A British Politician Would Keep His Job..

Old May 2nd 2007, 11:15 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default I Wonder How Long A British Politician Would Keep His Job..

If he said things like this in public....

http://au.news.yahoo.com/070501/2/13b6r.html

I would like to know just how many nappies this numbnut Aussie male has ever changed!!

How low can you go?
Old May 2nd 2007, 9:30 pm
Banned

Brewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud ofBrewerboy1 has much to be proud of
Default Re: I Wonder How Long A British Politician Would Keep His Job..

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
If he said things like this in public....

http://au.news.yahoo.com/070501/2/13b6r.html

I would like to know just how many nappies this numbnut Aussie male has ever changed!!

How low can you go?
Interesting-people who critisise "PC" and complain about it, stating it as a reason for leaving Britian should realise that this is the end result of the abandonment of "PC".
Old May 2nd 2007, 10:48 pm
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brewerboy1
Interesting-people who critisise "PC" and complain about it, stating it as a reason for leaving Britian should realise that this is the end result of the abandonment of "PC".
not really. The guy is just a knob.
Old May 3rd 2007, 12:59 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

What angers me most about all this is the fact he only appologised because his good mate Johnnie Howard rang him up and told him to!! It was not a genuine appology at all, but an order to do so.

Another point. This guy first said this stuff over 12mths ago, yet was left unchallenged until it became a good points scoring weapon in the run up to the election.

Is this "unaustralian"? Sadly.. no!
Old May 3rd 2007, 1:08 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
What angers me most about all this is the fact he only appologised because his good mate Johnnie Howard rang him up and told him to!! It was not a genuine appology at all, but an order to do so.

Another point. This guy first said this stuff over 12mths ago, yet was left unchallenged until it became a good points scoring weapon in the run up to the election.

Is this "unaustralian"? Sadly.. no!
absolutely. Politicians are dicks the world over.
Old May 3rd 2007, 1:21 am

kez81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by northernbird
absolutely. Politicians are dicks the world over.
totally agree bunch of overpayed wankers!!!!