I Decided To Fight Back Today

Old May 18th 2007, 1:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I Decided To Fight Back Today

Or not say anything, look him up and down, stop at the box area, pull a face and then walk off howling with laughter...

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
No, no, no

No need to run. Nothing is more scarey to a bloke than a mature woman who is prepared to get up close, look him in the eye and tell him, and i mean REAAAAALLY tell him.
Make it just louder than a whisper, in a deep methodical tone and dont avert his gaze for a second. Works every time
Old May 19th 2007, 1:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

I bet you are going to enjoy your last year in OZ too!!
I might pick up some tips and do the same!
It is in reverse where I work as 2 English women have been brought in as management, they are quickly changing things around and having new systems put in place. The kiwis are not that quick at understanding the methods.
One turned to me and said (forgetting I was a Pom) " These bloody Poms coming in and changing our system, wish they'd bugger off back" Lol
then she looked up at me and her face was a picture, she had completely forgot I was a Pom too.
Priceless.
Old May 19th 2007, 10:38 am
Jedi Princess

kiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond reputekiwi_child has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rascal
I bet you are going to enjoy your last year in OZ too!!
I might pick up some tips and do the same!
It is in reverse where I work as 2 English women have been brought in as management, they are quickly changing things around and having new systems put in place. The kiwis are not that quick at understanding the methods.
One turned to me and said (forgetting I was a Pom) " These bloody Poms coming in and changing our system, wish they'd bugger off back" Lol
then she looked up at me and her face was a picture, she had completely forgot I was a Pom too.
Priceless.
You LOVE slating Kiwis and NZ so much, I'm sure you will do well in OZ. They'll probably even make you an honurary Aussie...once they forget you're a Pom!
Old May 19th 2007, 11:04 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

How funny.

I best stay out of this one. Whilst i am the pom in our family, my husband is a Kiwi. I'm sure he will be along shortly.
He's none too keen on his homeland these days though.
Old May 19th 2007, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

aussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond reputeaussietobe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc

Think you'll find that many, many blokes are into anal sex! 20% of the western population in fact. (Huge studies have been undertaken in this area.......and the number of times I've turned blokes down must be some kind of indicator!!!)
he he.... me too (in my younger days)
Old May 19th 2007, 11:49 am
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwi_child
You LOVE slating Kiwis and NZ so much, I'm sure you will do well in OZ. They'll probably even make you an honurary Aussie...once they forget you're a Pom!
And you NEVER slag off the Ozzies or Australia do you K-C? No, course you dont. Must be dreaming.
Old May 19th 2007, 2:58 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Think you'll find that many, many blokes are into anal sex! 20% of the western population in fact. (Huge studies have been undertaken in this area.......and the number of times I've turned blokes down must be some kind of indicator!!!)
I have to say that if I had my own penis, the last place I would want to insert it, is somebody's rectum.

There is no way I would ever have that, ever - my god surely having anal sex too often can leave you with a sphincter like a clowns pocket.
Old May 19th 2007, 3:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Surrey to Perth and back to Surrey & Back again, Why why why
sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I have to say that if I had my own penis, the last place I would want to insert it, is somebody's rectum.

There is no way I would ever have that, ever - my god surely having anal sex too often can leave you with a sphincter like a clowns pocket.
Old May 19th 2007, 7:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly! I just don't get it!!
Old May 19th 2007, 7:53 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly! I just don't get it!!
(shakes head in disbelief)

Neither do I, its awfully dirty up there isn't it.

For a lady, it is most unhygienic having the 'old car parked in poo bay'.
Old May 19th 2007, 11:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

NedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond reputeNedKelly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
I have been an administrator with Australia Post for just over a year. During this time, i have put up with all sorts of discrimination. Sexism, zenophobia, ageism and any other "ism" you can think of. Initially, for the sake of harmony, i played along with it all laughing and joking, brushing it all off. But now i know i will be leaving to return to UK, i have decided enough is enough and i am going to fight back and give them as good as they give me.

As you can imagine the pommie jibes are rife and a daily source of amusement to several colleagues. One Greek Australian in particular feels the need to remind me of my pommie failings several times a week. All in jest of course!
Today, we had a new pommie guy start working with us. I hadnt met him yet and the Greek guy pointed out to me that he was ok but too "pommie" for his liking

Soooooo.... i asked what he meant by this and he explained that he was a stereotypical pom.
I said (in front of an office full of blokes)

"Are you a stereotypical Greek bloke? I hear they like having sex up the back passage"

The entire office descended into shocked hysterical laughter and i left feeling 10ft tall

I am going to enjoy my final year in Aus
You may find that your work mates may consider you less of a pommie and more of an ozzie after this incident. Maybe you have been here too long and are turning Ozzie!
Old May 20th 2007, 1:25 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

I think everyone forgets the true decendants of OZ.
Infact the Aussies are the "real" pommies.
Old May 20th 2007, 7:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Kath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond reputeKath & Graham has a reputation beyond repute

(shakes head in disbelief)

Neither do I, its awfully dirty up there isn't it.

For a lady, it is most unhygienic having the 'old car parked in poo bay'.
Mmm the thought of having something shoved up there makes me squeeze my buttocks together (any how wouldnt do my hemorrhoids any good)
Old May 20th 2007, 11:22 am

Originally Posted by Kath & Graham
Mmm the thought of having something shoved up there makes me squeeze my buttocks together (any how wouldnt do my hemorrhoids any good)

Well they certainly wouldnt want to poke my choccie starfish, I do believe I am having mushrooms today.