I Decided To Fight Back Today

Old May 18th 2007, 9:01 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default I Decided To Fight Back Today

I have been an administrator with Australia Post for just over a year. During this time, i have put up with all sorts of discrimination. Sexism, zenophobia, ageism and any other "ism" you can think of. Initially, for the sake of harmony, i played along with it all laughing and joking, brushing it all off. But now i know i will be leaving to return to UK, i have decided enough is enough and i am going to fight back and give them as good as they give me.

As you can imagine the pommie jibes are rife and a daily source of amusement to several colleagues. One Greek Australian in particular feels the need to remind me of my pommie failings several times a week. All in jest of course!
Today, we had a new pommie guy start working with us. I hadnt met him yet and the Greek guy pointed out to me that he was ok but too "pommie" for his liking

Soooooo.... i asked what he meant by this and he explained that he was a stereotypical pom.
I said (in front of an office full of blokes)

"Are you a stereotypical Greek bloke? I hear they like having sex up the back passage"

The entire office descended into shocked hysterical laughter and i left feeling 10ft tall

I am going to enjoy my final year in Aus
Old May 18th 2007, 9:05 am
BE Enthusiast

LIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond reputeLIBBY has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I Decided To Fight Back Today

Good for you

LibbyX
Old May 18th 2007, 9:33 am
Forum Regular

fitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to allfitz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
I have been an administrator with Australia Post for just over a year. During this time, i have put up with all sorts of discrimination. Sexism, zenophobia, ageism and any other "ism" you can think of. Initially, for the sake of harmony, i played along with it all laughing and joking, brushing it all off. But now i know i will be leaving to return to UK, i have decided enough is enough and i am going to fight back and give them as good as they give me.

As you can imagine the pommie jibes are rife and a daily source of amusement to several colleagues. One Greek Australian in particular feels the need to remind me of my pommie failings several times a week. All in jest of course!
Today, we had a new pommie guy start working with us. I hadnt met him yet and the Greek guy pointed out to me that he was ok but too "pommie" for his liking

Soooooo.... i asked what he meant by this and he explained that he was a stereotypical pom.
I said (in front of an office full of blokes)

"Are you a stereotypical Greek bloke? I hear they like having sex up the back passage"

The entire office descended into shocked hysterical laughter and i left feeling 10ft tall

I am going to enjoy my final year in Aus
bloody marvellous,good on you,i plan on doing the same.

it amazes me that some people,expats included,deny this goes on.....
Old May 18th 2007, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

Desire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to beholdDesire is a splendid one to behold

Old May 18th 2007, 9:51 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Old May 18th 2007, 10:02 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Think you'll find that many, many blokes are into anal sex! 20% of the western population in fact. (Huge studies have been undertaken in this area.......and the number of times I've turned blokes down must be some kind of indicator!!!)
Old May 18th 2007, 10:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

Well she is also in the Gay capital of Australia, so would imagine many of the blokes take it up the rear, so would be quite normal there.
Old May 18th 2007, 10:15 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Well ummm,

Judging by the stunned mullet expression, the red flush, and following outrage on his face, i'm not sure whether he is a stereotypical Greek bloke.

Personally, i dont care what sex people enjoy (kiddies excepted) I was merely looking for the shock factor and i got it
Old May 18th 2007, 10:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Well ummm,

Judging by the stunned mullet expression, the red flush, and following outrage on his face, i'm not sure whether he is a stereotypical Greek bloke.

Personally, i dont care what sex people enjoy (kiddies excepted) I was merely looking for the shock factor and i got it
Yay - like the stunned mullet inducement!!!
Old May 18th 2007, 12:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

Probably hit on the truth and didn't like a woman giving it back to him.

Well ummm,

Old May 18th 2007, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

seasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, I often wish I could say to people what I am really thinking...how liberating! Enjoy
Old May 18th 2007, 12:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Why can't you? .

Originally Posted by seasprite
Oh, I often wish I could say to people what I am really thinking...how liberating! Enjoy
Old May 18th 2007, 12:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

seasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond reputeseasprite has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mercedes
Why can't you? .
They would punch me
Old May 18th 2007, 12:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Learn some unarmed defence then or say it and then............... RUUUUNNN!!

Originally Posted by seasprite
They would punch me
Old May 18th 2007, 12:44 pm
I don't give a damn

No, no, no

No need to run. Nothing is more scarey to a bloke than a mature woman who is prepared to get up close, look him in the eye and tell him, and i mean REAAAAALLY tell him.
Make it just louder than a whisper, in a deep methodical tone and dont avert his gaze for a second. Works every time

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.